What We’re Looking For
Travelpro is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales team! In this position you will be responsible for enhancing the effectiveness, productivity, and business impact of the sales organization primarily with Amazon & Macy’s along with other retail partners through account specific data analytics. This role requires strong partnerships with cross-function departments and calls for a candidate who possesses an analytical problem-solving mindset with a “stay curious” mentality. The primary objective of this position is to enable the sales leadership to make effective and analytically driven decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct analysis and prepare various reports to plan, track and manage business KPIs (i.e., weekly POS, monthly shipments vs. budgets, account forecasts vs. budget/historical sales, account on-hand inventory, promotional event performance, etc.).
- Improve, execute, and effectively communicate significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across top retail accounts.
- Analyze company inventory reports to inform sales leadership of production and arrival schedules to ensure new product launches are executed with excellence.
- Work closely with planning and finance teams to aid in monthly S&OP process.
- Assist with the implementation and reporting of top account initiatives (i.e., direct import programs, 1P/3P strategies, strategic categories POS trends for, etc.)
- Preparation of promotional and/or new product opportunity financials for sales leadership consideration.
What You’ll Need
- College degree in business/marketing related field. Any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience will be considered.
- 3+ years’ experience with a CPG or semi-durable company managing and analyzing large data sets or 2+ years in a professional analytical role or a combination of relevant education and experience.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with internal and external partners
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Highly motivated/self-starter with a sense of ownership, a willingness to learn, and a strong desire to succeed
What We Offer
Inspiring Company Culture
– Help one another, never stop improving, lead by example, own your work, and have fun together.
Rest & Relaxation
– Paid Time Off, company-paid holidays and some flexible work schedules
Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts, and Wellness Programs
Preparing for your Future
- 401K company match
Employee Resource Groups
– Employee-led social committee to promote employee wellbeing and cross-functional collaboration along with community awareness, impact, and support of a culture where everyone belongs.
At the heart of Travelpro® is a man who knew more about travel than most. As a commercial airline pilot, Bob Plath crisscrossed the globe a thousand times, always with suitcase in tow. He saw what happened to luggage over time and the toll in took on the traveler hauling it. Bob thought there had to be a better way. Dedication is at the heart of our success. At Travelpro®, we believe that a company is only as good as its people, and when associates are treated as the greatest asset, the worth of the company is magnified. We demonstrate this by fostering individual achievement, recognizing contributions, and rewarding excellence. With customers as our focus and people as our priority, even the sky is no limit.
Travelpro is drug-free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR