Salary - £120,000 + £40,000 Bonus + Equity Option
We are working exclusively with a leading technical services company who are seeking an experienced Chief Revenue Officer to support their rapid and continued growth. As the CRO you will play a critical role in the organisation by working with the C-suite to develop the strategic plan to increase revenue and retain customers.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Taking overall responsibility for sales and revenue generating departments
- Coordinating sales, revenue generating functions and customer success teams to guarantee an effective end-to-end experience for customer and buyer
- Maximising reach and efficiency through strategic addition of new partners
- Working closely with other departments to improve strategies for achieving revenue goals and improving the customer experience
- Monitoring the marketplace, providing competitive strategies and tactics
- Ensuring customers needs are considered during the product development and enhancement cycle
The successful candidate will possess in-depth senior leadership experience within an expansion-stage, B2B, enterprise focused company. You will be familiar with complex sales cycles and demonstrate proven success in leading large, multi-region sales teams with a specific focus on RevOps. In addition, you will demonstrate a proven track record of building, motivating and managing direct, channel and inside sales teams and the ability to consistently deliver targets.
With exceptional management, communication, and interpersonal skills you will have the ability to effectively manage the sales management team and influence board members to shape the corporate strategic plan.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an established, passionate professional to make a significant impact on a rapidly expanding company, with a highly competitive remunerations package including equity options.