LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our products help people make powerful connections, discover exciting opportunities, build necessary skills, and gain valuable insights every day. We’re also committed to providing transformational opportunities for our own employees by investing in their growth. We aspire to create a culture that’s built on trust, care, inclusion, and fun – where everyone can succeed.
Join us to transform the way the world works.Job Description
This role can be based in Sunnyvale-CA, Carpinteria-CA, Omaha-NE, Chicago-IL, Detroit-MI, New York-NY, Washington-DC or Remote in the US, and will be determined based on where the hired candidate for the role currently resides.
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers both hybrid and remote work options. This means you can work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what's best for you and when it is important for your team to be together, or you can work remotely from most locations within the country listed for this role.
The LinkedIn Member & Customer Success Organization is hiring a Program Lead for our Customer Experience (CX) team. Our team vision is to empower every member and customer to be the hero of their journey towards economic opportunity; our mission is to make our members' & customers' experience with LinkedIn easy and productive. We are a strategy and execution team, who lead global efforts that span customer experience measurement, customer experience design, and customer-centric culture programs all aimed at delivering maximum value for our members, customers, and employees.
This role is focused on Customer Experience Measurement Innovation for our members & customers. You will lead initiatives focused on new & existing measurement efforts with the goal of improving the quality of data we use and insights we produce, as well as our ability to drive action off those insights to impact LinkedIn’s customer experience. This team supports all LinkedIn lines of business (Member & Customer – LinkedIn Talked Solutions, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, LinkedIn Sales Solutions).
The CX team works cross-functionally to carry out these efforts, in collaboration with Member & Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Product, Business and Sales Operations, Engineering, Data Science, and others at LinkedIn. We have a broad and ambitious remit and are looking for passionate, customer-first professionals to join our growing group.Responsibilities:
- Customer Experience Practitioner:
- Customer Experience Measurement Strategy: you will work on projects related to ongoing efforts to improve our CX Measurement across data, insights, and actionability of those insights. Examples include developing inner & outer feedback loop pilots to enhance current listening efforts (e.g., inner loop - follow up calls with customers, outer loop – cross-functional insights sharing processes); leading cross-functional efforts to identify & connect key sources of member & customer data (including designing data architecture to enable holistic view of member & customer data); strategic input into long-term Voice of Customer (VOC) systems and tools strategy
- Bring CX-first mindset & capabilities: serve as a customer expert, through deep understanding of capabilities across core CX tools, such as VOC surveys, customer observations, behavioral and sentiment data analyses. Demonstrate understanding of CX enablement activities, including ability to draw customer insights from multiple tools/sources, closed-loop design & implementation, and CX technology implementation & optimization considerations.
- Enable customer value through innovative CX Measurement design: leverage understanding of current customer needs, captured through existing customer signal to design internal capabilities that improve the ability for the CX Measurement team and our cross-functional partners to more efficiently & effectively take action to address customer needs and enable customers to capture more value from partnering with LinkedIn.
- Project Management:
- Responsible for project planning and execution for cross-LinkedIn CX Measurement Innovation efforts.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and execute related initiatives.
- Assess tradeoffs to prioritize across initiatives focused on improving existing CX measurement efforts and designing new processes to address CX measurement gaps.
- Responsible for interfacing with partners in charge of implementing and/or utilizing outputs from CX measurement efforts to ensure proposed solutions can be implemented and will address CX opportunity areas.
- Set up & improve closed loop/feedback processes and develop scaled insights.
- Drive alignment and cross-functional prioritization for customer experience improvements and innovation initiatives
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in customer experience measurement as a practitioner, consultant, or researcher and/or 2+ years of experience in program/project management, with demonstrated expertise in data-driven decision-making
- 1+ years of relevant experience working with data using SQL
- Curious, empathetic, self-starter who enjoys solving complex problems
- Proficiency with data analysis—including directing work in Excel, SQL, Tableau, Power BI, Python/
- Ability to analyze data and incorporate into visualization tools to support team conversations with senior leadership
- Systems design mapping and integration expertise (e.g., 3rd party CX technology integration with internal systems)
- Knowledge of CX measurement tools for surveying and collecting customer feedback and customer feedback management/ NLP platforms
- Team player, relationship-builder, comfortable operating in a matrixed organization
- Diversity of thought and experience
- Agile working style
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and program management skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Structured Problem Solving
- Data & analytics (SQL required, Python/R preferred)
- Program / Project Management
- Data and system architecture
LinkedIn is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The pay range for this role is $123,000 - $193,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor.Additional Information
Equal Opportunity Statement
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. LinkedIn is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer as described in our equal opportunity statement here: https://lnkd.in/equalemploymentopportunity2017. Please reference the following information for more information: https://legal.linkedin.com/content/dam/legal/LinkedIn_EEO_Statement_2020.pdf. Please reference the following information for more information: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf for more information.
LinkedIn is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, apply for a position, or participate in the interview process, connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the specific accommodation requested for a disability-related limitation.
Reasonable accommodations are modifications or adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable you to fully participate in that process. Examples of reasonable accommodations include but are not limited to:
- Documents in alternate formats or read aloud to you
- Having interviews in an accessible location
- Being accompanied by a service dog
- Having a sign language interpreter present for the interview
A request for an accommodation will be responded to within three business days. However, non-disability related requests, such as following up on an application, will not receive a response.
LinkedIn will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by LinkedIn, or (c) consistent with LinkedIn's legal duty to furnish information.San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, LinkedIn will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.Pay Transparency Policy Statement
As a federal contractor, LinkedIn follows the Pay Transparency and non-discrimination provisions described at this link: https://lnkd.in/paytransparency.Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which LinkedIn handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://legal.linkedin.com/candidate-portal.