Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
As a Sales Operations Analyst you will be responsible for developing and measuring Sales, Marketing and Customer Success metrics. You will have a tremendous opportunity to make a positive impact with a rapidly growing company and to work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders. You have a strong Salesforce functional and technical skill set, ability to prioritize multiple work streams, communicate well with key stakeholders, execute in a fast-paced environment, drive towards simple solutions to complex problems and have an eagerness to learn.
Core Skills and Key Competencies:
3-5 years of Sales Operations and/or Revenue Operations experience.
- Prior experience with Salesforce CRM, preferably Salesforce Lightning.
- Excel knowledge (e.g., Vlookup, Index Match, Pivot Tables)
- Highly analytical, organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to think strategically and execute tactically to drive results.
- Ability to work effectively in a remote team environment. To establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external working partners.
- Experience with supporting sales and marketing teams.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification a plus, but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Partner with internal business organizations (Marketing, Sales, Inside Sales, Operations, Product Management, IT, and Finance, etc.) to evaluate business KPIs that ultimately lead data-driven decisions.
- Document and implement best practices on maintaining, developing and extending the use of Salesforce.
- Design, test, implement and standardize system Dashboards, Reports, Page Layouts, Processes and Workflows in Salesforce CRM and analytics tools.
- Understand existing tech stack and managed package integrations with Salesforce CRM and provide recommendations on improvements.
- Ability to interpret customer needs and translate them into understandable written requirements or action items
- Drive improvement, efficiency, and effectiveness into all dashboards and KPIs.
- Provide ad hoc training to Salesforce users to help expand knowledge and adoption of Salesforce’s capabilities.
- Monitor Salesforce CRM environment to maintain clean hygiene within the system to ensure accurate reporting of data.
- Create Quarterly Business Review recaps seasonally to support Sales needs and present internally.
- Partner with Sales Managers and Marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Optimize sales and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement and system enhancements and best practice sharing.
- Demonstrate overarching perspective of company sales strategies, departmental structure, and
Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer -Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age. #LI-Remote
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.
This is a remote position.