The Account Executive will be responsible for supporting and growing both new and existing accounts. We are looking for an experienced individual who has the ability to identify opportunities and help drive the business to a new area of growth.Responsibilities
- Identify and secure new business opportunities by utilizing current design and production capabilities to address specific customer needs.
- Analyze and manage sales performance against company goals implementing new strategies to grow our branded business.
- Understand competitive landscape, keeping current with trends and opportunities for the business and proactively addressing any identified concerns
- Regularly communicate with Design team to ensure that all customer demands are met.
- Manage projects from concept to completion
- Work with production and sales operations to ensure customer orders are being properly managed
- 3-6 years of experience servicing sales accounts in the women's
- Strong financial skills; including a deep understanding of retail math. Proven track record in line planning, financial planning, gross margin and dilution management.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and presentation skills
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Highly organized, must approach business from an entrepreneurial perspective while justifying all business decisions from an analytical perspective.
- Strong computer skills are a must. Proficiency is expected in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA
- Retirement Savings Plan Match
- Remote Flexibility
- Annual Salary $80,000 - $95,000