Andrena is a next-generation Internet Service Provider. We partner with large real estate properties owners and managers to deliver a property-wide connectivity solution while also offering low-cost, high-speed Internet for their residents. Andrena provides a unique and disruptive user experience: no hardware is required in any household and tenants can sign up and have their personal network in 3 minutes from moving in.
The Sales Administrator is a critical role that will assist the wider sales team to manage and close deals. The Sales Administrator will also support the Sales leadership team as well as the Account Executives (and operations team as necessary) with the majority of business development efforts (e.g. keeping up-to-date on existing bids, collaborating in the drafting of proposals, creating regular progress reports, etc.). This role has an excellent career path to move towards revenue/sales operations and management.
- Support Account Executives in managing sales priorities and achieving sales goal
- Help manage Andrena’s customer relationship management toolkit (CRM) by setting up prospect leads and new accounts onto the system
- Database entry and maintenance for our CRM system including setting up customer files contacts, mailing address, project requirements lists, etc.
- Train sales team on CRM, and keep them up to date on new features and best practices
- Prepare drafts and review clients’ proposals and contracts on behalf of the Account Executives on the field
- Help monitor progress of sales activity and prepare regular sales reports
- Become a critical part of the high performing sales team, adding value to Andrena’s sales process
- B.A. or B.S degree or 2-4 years proven relevant experience required
- 2-4 years of relevant experience with business IT systems and application experience particularly with CRM, Google Suite, with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Solid business acumen and understanding of sales process
- Must be organized and able to handle and prioritize many tasks
- Strong attention to detail and process-driven
- Comfortable working individually as well as collaboratively with sales team
- Must be proactive and able to identify possible problems; not afraid to speak up
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to present new ideas, approaches, and information clearly
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing dynamics
- Experience within a startup and/or sales environment
- Experience with Streak CRM
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets knowledge and experience
- Advanced data analysis and metrics reporting experience
- Commissions and compensation tracking algorithms and tools
- Technology platform integrations
- Demonstrated experience working with distributed teams in a virtual work environment
- Flexible but ideally as soon as possible
- Premium comprehensive healthcare insurance
- Yearly compensation range $50,000 to $75,000 depending on experience
Andrena’s Company Values
Andrena prides itself on its culture to work cohesively together to achieve our goals by adhering to the following company values:
- Growth: We are a growth-focused company: personal growth, team growth, and about our customers. Seek these opportunities.
- Customer: We are our best spokespersons and your actions represent all of us.
- Tag: Be proactive. Work hard not to be the bottleneck and make decisions quickly with common sense, even when you only have 75% of the necessary information.
- Ask Why: It’s always okay to ask why: we foster an atmosphere of open and transparent decision-making. It’s okay to admit you don’t know the answer and to ask for help, you don’t know what you don’t know. Help fill potential knowledge gaps in others by sharing your knowledge.
- Spock: Emotions are inevitable, so make an effort to work with them instead of against them. Assume the most reasonable interpretation, instead of the most catastrophic one. Trust each other’s transparency, reciprocate that trust with honesty.
- Speed Racer: Speed, agility, and our ability to iterate is king. We win because we will build faster and go places that our competitors won’t.
- Balance: We all have to make trade-offs. Be humble in your cost-benefit analysis during these times and do your best to consult others.
Andrena provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
For additional information on Andrena, please visit www.Andrena.com