Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are Mayflower Medicinals, Inc – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Massachusetts. Mayflower Medicinals, Inc is a high-growth business asset of iAnthus Capital Management. We are positioned to become one of Massachusetts largest and most trusted medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the Mayflower Medicinals, Inc brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products.
Mayflower Medicinals, Inc is s seeking a Supply Chain Manager. The Supply Chain Manager will supervise all aspects of Inventory Movement and Control with the primary objective of inventory accuracy for all supply chain operations. The Supply Chain Manager will ensure efficient and effective inventory storage, accurate flow of materials across the organization, accuracy of inventory records, and compliance to established material and storage requirements. This position will collaborate cross-functionally for continuous improvement opportunities and projects that impact materials and/or raw material inventory. The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for personnel management, supervising Inventory Control Specialists/Coordinators, Procurement Specialist, Production Planner, Receiving Coordinators. With this supervising responsibility comes the inclusion of the interview process, coaching, development, etc. in order to retain a high-performance team.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Procurement and Material Planning
- Oversee/manage the company’s procurement and vendor payment transactional processes (from requisition/PO to invoice). To ensure the process is effective, efficient, and well controlled.
- Optimize GH spend, by working with various levels and types of employees to proactively understand GH’s business and the nature/requirements of the goods and services that are procured to negotiate best pricing and terms, quality, and availability.
- Work with all GH Personnel to gather and assess business requirements pertaining to procurement transactions
- Responsible for maintaining all items master data in the ERP System
- Identify potential vendors to pursue to obtain bids and oversee the bid process
- Work with Management to assess the impact of allowing nonstandard terms, document the corresponding approvals
- Approve/create new vendors in ERP
- Assist employees with creating purchase requisitions in ERP
- Ensure data on purchase requisitions are accurate and are approved in a timely manner, convert requisitions to POs and dispatch to vendors
- Ensure receipt of transactions correspond with product/service deliveries and are entered in our ERP in a timely manner
- Work with accounting staff to resolve invoices discrepancies
- On a daily basis, utilize reporting to comprehensively monitor all procurement transactions from start to finish to ensure the following occur in a timely manner.
- Oversee all site related purchases are created, accurate, approved, and converted according to schedule-budget.
- Responsible for identifying and closing out old/defunct requisition POs
- Develop alternative sourcing options
- Build and maintain vendor relationships with the objective of reducing costs and eliminating ineffectiveness throughout the supply chain while maintaining product quality, following GMP guidlines
- Oversee and manage every aspect of the supply chain and notify the senior management team of any possible obstacles to ideal efficiency
- Create and maintain policies and procedures associated with the procurement function
- Work with GH personnel to develop annual cost and expense reduction plan. Present plan to Director of Operations.
- Responsible for annual reporting of actual savings vs. planned
- Control costs through productivity of personnel, efficient utilization of storage space, and proper protection of stored material
- Responsible for facility wide procurement, and at times assist with purchases for dispensaries.
Sales and Operations Planning
- Manage the organizations S&OP process.
- Determining the production plan to support supply forecast for new store openings, replenishment of existing stores and forecast for future sales
- Support efforts with other departments to identify needs, prioritize initiatives, and develop solutions that improve ability to manage fulfillment operations
- Work with Department Managers to meet the production plan
Warehouse Operations Management
- Manage receiving, warehousing, picking and item replenishment by overseeing, coordinating, and ensuring compliance with operational and personnel policies and procedures
- Maintain physical condition and optimal utilization of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts as necessary
- Manage the daily receiving activities to ensure accurate and optimal methods are used in receiving inventory and put away is accurate and timely; unload inbound shipments and use scan guns to receive materials.
- Manage all inbound receiving inspection activities and documentation as defined by Quality Assurance, coordinate with QA in the reconciliation of quality issues
- Complies with federal, OSHA, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions. Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring safety and security procedures and protocols
- Lead continuous process improvement activities to improve material and flow of inventory accuracy.
- Establish and monitor inventory and warehouse performance measures
- Assist in the development of the annual budget and controlling budget expenses
- May require use of respirator in the workplace to protect against exposure to occupational dusts, fumes, mists, gases, and vapors; medical clearance and fit testing may be required before use of respirator.
- Manage the cycle count program to promote inventory accuracy throughout Supply Chain.
- Oversee count activities; reconcile variances; conduct root cause analyses and corrective action development; reconcile with all inventory systems; coordinate with Accounting for end of month reporting.
- Manage proper inventory procedures and ensure timely transactions by personnel.
- Conduct regular cycle counts of all inventory core items, prepare and submit reports to management and various departments; supervise and organize annual physical inventory, as required.
- Oversee proper use of ERP and other technologies to maintain accuracy of inventory and inventory production activities.
- Ensure the physical safety of inventory.
- Any and all other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5 years’ experience overseeing Supply Chain operations personnel OR 2-3 years’ experience in inventory control, planning and procurement within an FDA regulated or procedural based environment
- 5 years’ experience utilizing ERP systems
- Knowledge and experience with methods for process re-engineering
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must pass a Level 2 Background Screening as required by the Massachusetts Department of Law Enforcement, DOH and the Office of Medical Marijuana Use
Compensation: Based on Experience
Equal Opportunity Employment
Mayflower Medicinals, Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mayflower Medicinals, Inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Mayflower Medicinals, Inc expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR