Sales Operations ManagerLocation:
Washington, D.C.; Hybrid ; Not RemoteStatus:
Full-time; Exempt Reports to:
Sr. Sales Operations Specialist, Sales Operations Specialist, Head of Revenue OperationsTypical Work Hours:
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday
Since 1999, Monex USA has provided corporate clients with the best foreign exchange (FX) and international payment solutions in the industry. Monex USA guides thousands of clients, from a broad spectrum of industry sectors, through the intricacies of the currency markets. Our unique market insight is widely recognized in main-line business media such as The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Bloomberg, and CNBC.
Our Sales Operations team is responsible for improving the efficiency of the sales team. It has four key responsibilities: 1) ownership of the CRM, 2) directly supporting the sales team, 3) generating and interpreting decision data for the management team, and 4) providing data and reports for the Dealing and small client sales team. The team also works with sales members aiding and expediting administrative tasks that are yet to be automated. Responsibilities
- Own and manage the CRM (Freshsales). Optimizing its use and usefulness to the sales team.
- Ensure any changes or enhancements to company data management are understood and used by Monex as they arise.
- Produce a monthly ROI document on data usage.
- Being pro-active in being best in class for acquiring new data bases through engaging with external providers to explore their data capability and make recommendations accordingly.
- Understand the sales processes and work with the VP of Sales and COO to fulfill team responsibilities and communicate best practices to Sales.
- Assist in identifying and help administering training needed for specific sales staff.
- Have a working knowledge of SQL or an advanced user of Excel to the point of automation.
- Manage the staff responsible for list sourcing, scrubbing, and data management pipeline requests.
- Works closely with the VP of Sales and VP of Marketing on Propensity Scoring and advanced pre-sales Marketing.
- Provide secondary-tier support for any end-user technical or process questions in Freshsales or any other systems primarily managed by Sales Operations
- Support collaboration with Managing Directors and other department members/teams
- Optimize the current sales tech stack including improving the workflows currently in place with sales technology tools
- Align with the Marketing team to optimize the handoff of leads and feedback loop between marketing and sales
- Create a weekly or bi-weekly feedback loop with the VP of Sales and Managing Directors for business insights and analytics.
- Become an expert in Monex USA’s Top 10 ideal market verticals.
- On boarding new databases to enrich our database capability from external providers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 6+ years’ experience in a sales operations role working in a high-growth startup environment, financial services, SaaS, or consulting industry.
- Deep Freshsales or other CRM Administration expertise and knowledge of enterprise SaaS tools. Freshsales knowledge and experience is preferred, and SalesForce knowledge would be highly valued
- Very strong skills in Microsoft Excel; with special emphasis on VBA/Macro’s, or other technical data manipulation software/tools.
- Demonstrated progressive relevant experience and a solid understanding of sales operations in the B2B space. Financial services experience is preferred.
- Must be highly analytical by nature and have experience with creating cleaner and more efficient processes by leveraging internal data
- Excellent communicator over multiple platforms/methods (phone, email, in-person, video conference).
- Excellent problem solving, project management, attention to detail, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Self-starter work ethic, ambitious personality
- Experience in sales coaching & mentoring
- Experience managing a team of 3 or more people
- Have a strong drive for results
- Change Management or SixSigma Certification
- Knowledge of SQL/SQL Database
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI Datamart
- Experience utilizing or administering Freshsales/Freshworks CRM (a strong knowledge of SalesForce in addition to Freshsales would be ideal)
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- 15% travel may be required.
Salary is commensurate with experience. The annual salary range is $120,000 to $140,000 with a 10% annual discretionary bonus.Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- AD&D insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- 401K & Roth
- 16 days of PTO
- Pet Insurance
The application consists of a resume. There will be three rounds of interviews: one phone round and two in-person rounds. Candidates who make it past the first in-person round will have a skills assessment. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Offers are contingent on proof of COVID-19 vaccination and passing a background check.MonexUSA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and the company will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.