The role of the Sales Operations Support Coordinator is key in ensuring customer contract and pricing requirements are handled quickly and effectively to avoid any loss of service and maintain the infrastructure that underpins the business strategy.
Supporting the work of the sales team by facilitating communication with prospective clients and the current customer base to the sales team.
Being the primary contact for all customer enquiries relating to renewal processing, quote requests and contract handling;
As well as customers, the Operations Support Coordinator will interact with teams such as Logistics, Service Desk, Engineering, Finance and other internal departments as required.
- The role is responsible for achieving excellent customer satisfaction by processing orders and contracts for services provided and will undertake the following key tasks:
- Setting up and maintaining reports relating to customer renewals and conversion rates;
- Uploading all new and revised contracts to Service Now to ensure the system is up to date with current information;
- Preparing renewal contract documentation and pricing reviews for management;
- Reporting on contract attrition data;
- Creating support quotations for the customers for IaaS and other requests in line with the current portfolio;
- Cleansing of contract support request data to prepare for quote tool;
- Reviewing current processes utilised to perform the role and identifying improvements where possible;
- Providing back up support to handle purchase orders into the business, ensuring they are accurately converted to sales orders and uploaded into the systems in a timely manner;
- Providing back up support to ensure all contract amendments are processed as quickly as possible and all billing is correct and up to date;
- Maintain professional working relationships with customers, vendors, suppliers and work colleagues;
- Flexibility to carry out other roles within the business;
- Identify training requirements to ensure that the skills required to perform the role are kept up to date and are relevant.
Key Skills Required
- Ability to handle customers at both an operational and senior level;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills - presentation, written and verbal;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent IT literacy, particularly in Excel and Word;
- Ability to prioritise a busy, varied workload;
- Ability to meet deadlines and maintain high standards even when under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative;
- Must work well in a team environment;
- Experience in a similar sales support and operations role would also be of benefit.