Sr Sales Operations Analyst
Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason - we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture - where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it - you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives - we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
Serve as the business intelligence analyst within the Enterprise Sales Operations Reporting & Analytics team. Utilize a combination of external industry sources and internal metrics to support sales planning, measurement, analysis, and generation of key business trends to support business and revenue attainment. Collaborate on activities and planning to drive key sales enablement initiatives for the Go-To Market organization to generate new business from new and existing customers. Support data management across the enterprise to ensure high level data quality and sales processes align to sales objectives.
- Developing and managing business intelligence solutions for the organization.
- Provide analysis of data and drive action across the Enterprise through timely, impactful deliverables.
- Support the development of management level presentations and reporting of data-driven insights that lead to improvement in sales performance and realization of strategic goals across the enterprise.
- Identifies opportunities to streamline / automate and efficiently produce information for ongoing requests. Supports the integration of data sets for more comprehensive customer and competitive insights.
- Collaborate on cross-functional processes that drive improvements to data quality, including but not limited to liaising with Finance, Proposals, IT and other organizational stakeholders to support financial data and reporting.
- Analyzing business requirements and processes and recommending them to the management and executives for implementation .
- Creating and maintaining documentation that includes the design, requirements and user manuals for the organization.
What we’re looking for:
Get to know Syneos Health
- BA/BS in Business or in a related field; or equivalent combination of experience and education is required.
- Moderate experience in sales data mining, market research, strategic planning, analytics, market intelligence, or strategic marketing where data is a foundation for recommendations and decision-making.
- Proficiency in business intelligence software (Tableau, Power BI), Salesforce, Microsoft Office suite, and PowerPoint.
- Possesses a strong understanding of data organization, statistical interpretation of data, synthesis of findings, and appropriate reporting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, attention to detail, analytical ability, and demonstrated critical thinking skills are essential.
- Ability to extrapolate and succinctly summarize and explain data to a high-level management audience.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines, follow-up, and manage multiple assignments.
We are the only full-service biopharmaceutical solutions company in the world. That means we bring together the best clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get medicines into the hands of patients who need it most. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.