Part of the world's largest construction materials company, Holcim is a global leader in concrete , aggregates and ready mixed concrete & services. We've been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for over a 100 years and employ more than 3,000 staff across 300 sites in Australia and New Zealand.
Our company values are Strength. Performance. Passion. They're the base of everything we do. They are reflected in how we work together and the way we deliver on our promises to customers and our communities, with sustainability at the core of our business strategy.
About The Role
As Sales Operations Support Officer for Holcim Australia, you will be responsible for supporting the business through best practice process and systems solutions, training, service excellence and quality activities in the following areas: Leads, Opportunities, and Quoting & Reporting.
With a focus on customer relations and successful delivery, the aim of this role is to lead improvement in customer experience, enhance employee satisfaction and ensure real time, accurate transactional processing.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Deliver on time, right first time sales operations support and transactional processing in the following areas:
- Raising & maintaining 100% accurate &
- Preparing Leads & opportunities database for Sales teams
- Leading other sales operations support activities as requested by Sales team
- Developing and delivering operational training that aligns with customer led success to the business
- Build & maintain effective sustainable stakeholder relationships to enhance collaboration opportunities across the concrete team, Pricing and GHBS
- Provide & facilitate effective communication on all sales operations support functions
- Manages day to day innovative and effective operational service delivery to the business of sales operations support
- Drive individual and business performance to achieve key deliverables
- Demonstrated sales operations support experience in a shared services model
- Demonstrated training & support experience in sales operations
- Excellent computer skills essential in SAP, Google suite, Microsoft suite
- Customer excellence & continuous improvement agile mindset
- Ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders or suppliers, demonstrating confidence in engaging at all levels to reach an acceptable result
- Ability to identify, plan and manage a set of activities to enable delivery of products within set timescales
- Keen attention to detail & clear communication
Why join Holcim?
Our strength is our people - their expertise and skills, their ability to find innovative solutions and their commitment to high performance. We offer rewarding careers where you can excel as we invest in your growth, providing direction, leadership, and recognition. We value your contribution and nurture your personal and professional development.
What can we offer you?
We will invest in your growth, providing you with direction, leadership, and recognition. We will value your contribution and nurture your personal and professional development.
We don't just offer jobs - we offer long term careers.
Interested? Apply now!