Rocketlane is a fast-growing SaaS startup in the customer onboarding category and has raised $21M in capital (we rapped about it!) from global VCs such as 8VC, Nexus Venture Partners, Matrix Partners India, and super angels like Gokul Rajaram and Girish Mathrubootham.
Thanks to the rapid early traction and customer love the product has garnered globally from the likes of LinkSquares, AppCues, ContractPodAI, Chargebee, parcelLab, etc., we have been recognized as a Leader in the Client Onboarding category on G2 within six months of product launch.
With a mission to deliver chaos-free, consistent, accelerated, and delightful customer journeys through its purpose-built software the company was founded in April 2020 by second-time entrepreneur trio - Srikrishnan, Vignesh, and Deepak. Previously, the trio built a successful in-app messaging startup that was acquired by Freshworks (NASDAQ: FRSH) in 2015.
Rocketlane became the #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on the day we launched it. We are now building a global and diverse workplace that will empower passionate problem-solvers to innovate, collaborate, do their best work, and see the next phase of hyper-growth together!
Rocketlane is looking for a Sr. Revenue Operations Analyst, focused on Sales and CRM Operations, to kick start the Revenue Operations team and play a key role in helping the company strategy with metrics, infrastructure, business processes, and best practices.
The candidate will be focused primarily on Sales, Marketing and CRM data operations, with responsibilities for cross-functional collaboration to facilitate data excellence, drive insights and reporting, help manage the sales and marketing tech stack, and act as a founding member of the Revenue Operations unit to execute various initiatives ground-up
What will I be doing?
- Help drive sales and marketing forecasting by tracking the right metrics with a high degree of accuracy
- Examine CRM data, analyze patterns, trends, and gaps and provide data-driven insights to the leadership.
- Prepare and maintain sales and marketing operations reporting and dashboards (monthly reporting packages, KPIs, etc.) and help with QBRs/monthly reviews
- Be able to understand different metrics (sales, marketing, customer, etc.) and follow analytical best practices to deliver accurate, timely, and unbiased views of performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams; understand the sales and marketing motion and processes, adopt best practices, and help streamline wherever possible
- Partner with functional teams in responding to questions on data and hubspot reporting, key business metrics, preparing ad-hoc analyses, pulling supporting data, etc.
- Drive process simplification, automation, and enhancements to bring scale to the process
- Drive data-driven decision making and measure the impact of programs on the business
- Track bookings and help manage the sales compensation process for individual reps and teams
What skills and experience do I need?
- 3-7 years of experience in Revenue Operations or Program management leadership in a SaaS company
- Having experience building a Revops function from the ground up or being part of an early Revops team in an early-stage startup would be considered a great asset
- High proficiency in Hubspot, Google Sheets, PowerBI, other data visualization tools would be a great asset
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales and marketing processes and structure
- Strong analytical mindset with an eye for detail and a first-principles mindset to identify and quickly resolve data issues/needs
- Demonstrated ability to continuously increase the effectiveness of the team, recognizing opportunities for creating new systems, structures, and processes
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting priorities and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
What’s in it for me?
- Great opportunity: Rocketlane genuinely cares about everyone we hire. You’ll learn new things and grow no matter how experienced you are; you will be working with founders who have more than three decades of collective experience in building significant B2B SaaS startups.
- Great team: Work with a world-class, high-velocity team that truly embodies the values of empathy, curiosity, and customer-centricity. Check out the MTT(Meet The Team) videos on our LinkedIn.
- Great culture: An open, fun, and exciting startup culture that empowers its people to champion big problems with the freedom to think and innovate.
- Growth: You could easily and quickly transition into other roles you might like.
- Impact: You get tobe part of a global, passionate team in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. The team has a work philosophy of being high on ambition, ownership, and a bias for action.
- Monetary rewards and benefits: Competitive stipend, flexible leave policy, and more!