About Akoya Biosciences:
As The Spatial Biology Company®, Akoya Biosciences’ mission is to bring context to the world of biology and human health through the power of spatial phenotyping. The company offers comprehensive single-cell imaging solutions that allow researchers to phenotype cells with spatial context and visualize how they organize and interact to influence disease progression and treatment response. Akoya offers the PhenoCycler® and PhenoImager® platforms to serve the diverse needs of researchers across discovery, translational and clinical research.
\*\*\*This role can be performed in a fully remote capacity. The location found on the posting is a function of our Applicant Tracking System and can be disregarded.\*\*\**
As a Sales Operations Analyst you will ensure the sales teams have the information and tools needed to achieve their goals. The position requires the ability to understand and work with complex data sets to drive insights. The optimal candidate will be tenacious, inquisitive, and detail oriented with the ability to blend data analysis, presentation generation and commercial acumen. Knowledge of sales processes preferred as experience in sales environments will help this individual succeed quickly. This person will partner with sales teams to create and design interactive and informative Tableau and Tableau CRM dashboards in Salesforce.com. Analyst will learn to become a power user in Tableau and Tableau CRM. The position will report to the Manager of Sales Operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:*
- Collect, analyze, and report on sales related data in an ongoing effort to increase overall sales productivity.
- Develop the tracking of key performance indicators to enhance the understanding of the business to improve decision-making and drive improvements for sales and revenue generation.
- Analyze data and market trends while providing important visualization and dashboards that clearly communicates complex data in a simple form to non-technical audience.
- Key contributor to commission calculations, quota setting, and territory planning and alignment.
- Develop analytical insight reports (KPIs, operating metrics, business metrics, queries), dashboards, and scorecards that can be consumed rapidly by decision-makers to help identify business growth opportunities.
- Harness technology to remove bottlenecks and boost efficiency.
- Create presentations, dashboards, and reports for different stakeholders.
- Analyze and model data to unlock key insights to improve internal processes.
- Build and Utilize Tableau and TCRM Dashboards
- Expected to verbally present analysis and findings to senior stakeholders.
- Assist sales management teams through full sales cycles with activities including the quote, special pricing, and deal tracking.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience working with commercial organizations.
- Experience with CRM systems and data, preferably Salesforce
- Strong quantitative abilities with experience performing data analysis and manipulation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to build relationships.
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Preferred Skills/Experience with the following:
- Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, and/orTableau Prep
- tCRM in Salesforce
- Microsoft Excel PowerPivot
The hiring range for this position is $80,000 to $100,000 per year, which may factor in various geographic regions. The base pay actually offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. Our full-time regular positions also include an annual performance-based bonus (or a sales incentive plan) and long-term incentive units (equity) provided as part of our compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.
Akoya’s excellent benefits program includes a selection of Medical and Dental plans, and Life, AD&D and Short-Term Disability insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) with immediate Company match vesting, Company paid holidays and more!
Akoya values bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year