At Entertainment Partners and Central Casting, we are committed to creating an environment where every employee is seen, where ideas, thoughts and perspectives are shared openly, and where fearless innovation is encouraged. Weaving diversity, equity, and inclusion into who we are will drive our competitiveness by encouraging creativity and enhanced decision making.
We help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world. EP is poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so....
We are looking for a Manager, Sales Operations who will work under the direction of the Director Sales Operations, and in coordination with the Sales operations team. The manager will assist in building the data governance strategy, partner with COE to monitor data quality, timely data collection and support production of ongoing reports and dashboards. They will work closely Business Analytics to ultimately drive optimization across the business. The ideal candidate will thrive on creative and collaborative problem solving, clearly communicating results and insights both verbally and visually.
- Provide global analysis on forecasting, pipeline growth, win/loss ratios, and gap analysis.
- Integrate market data with Salesforce to track leads and opportunities for sales execution.
- Partner with sales to build NextGen global visualizations that enables decision making.
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking and insights.
- Gather requirements and support dashboard design in Salesforce, QLIK and/or Tableau.
- Improve data quality and governance in partnership with business stakeholders.
- Provide ad hoc analysis including KPI/dashboards for cross functional teams.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Strong reporting & analytical skills using Salesforce, QLIK and/or Tableau.
- 3+ years’ experience in operations, reporting, and insights preferably within Sales Operations.
- Excellent analytical skills with high degree of business acumen.
- Strong understanding of visualization best practices.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects on tight timelines.
- Capable of self-direction and motivated to constantly build skillset.
- Ability to take ownership of projects from planning through to execution.
The salary range for this position is $85,100 - $97,900 and is commensurate with experience related to the position.
As full-time EP Employee you will be eligible to receive our amazing benefits package that include healthcare, dental, and vision coverage.
Other benefits and perks included are:
- 401(k) retirement savings plan and company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, and sick time.
- Participation in company equity plans.
- Employee Assistance Program, mental health and wellness programs.
- Training and development.
- Possibility of hybrid/flexible/schedules.
- Annual bonus and merit reviews.