Employees confirm positive workplace fostered by Experity, with over 90% of respondents saying they are proud to tell others that they work at the company.
We are the national leader in on-demand care solutions, and we take great pride to announce that Experity is now Certified™ by Great Place to Work® – the global authority on workplace culture, employee experience, and the leadership behaviors proven to deliver leading revenue, employee retention and increased innovation.
Experity is a fast-paced, high-growth company that considers its people to be its greatest strength, as they are the engine that powers the company’s driving mission to improve urgent care and the patient experience. Experity works diligently to continue meeting the wants and needs of employees and fostering a positive, balanced workplace culture.
We are the country's largest electronic health records company for the urgent care market and provide an integrated operating system. Nearly 50% of the U.S. urgent care market runs on Experity solutions. With Experity, providers can best meet the demands of the evolving on-demand space and deliver high-quality, high-velocity care by streamlining operations, improving patient experiences and optimizing revenue.
Experity's technology serves 5,700-plus clinics today across the US!
Great place to work article: https://www.experityhealth.com/news/experity-earns-2022-great-place-to-work-certification/
Benefits – We love all our X-tras! What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility – Experity is committed to helping team members face the demands of juggling work, family and life-related issues by offering flexible work scheduling
- Career Development – Our Training Manager has created a learning program foundation for the company that will allow Team Members to explore their potential and achieve their career goals
- Investing in You – We invest in our team members so they can reach their financial independence – Smart Dollar is a Step-By-Step Plan that helps our team members Eliminate Debt, Save For Emergencies, and Retire With Confidence
- Team Building – We bring our Team Members together when we can to strengthen the team, build relationships and have fun! We even have a family company picnic and a holiday party
- Benefits - And of course all of our wonderful benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision
- 401K -Eligibility for starts the 1st of the month following completion of 90 days of employment including company match
- Paid time off and so much more!
This position is eligible to work remotely or a hybrid of remote and in the office. If you live a commutable distance to one of our office we would love to see you!
The Sales Operations & Contract Specialist will hold a key role in providing efficient and accurate day-to-day business operations and on-the-ground support to the Revenue Operations teams throughout the entire contract lifecycle. This role will collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Finance, Legal, Accounting, and Implementation Teams with a strong focus on operational excellence and data quality. They will act as trusted advisor, a business systems and process expert, enabling Revenue Operations to reach targets by driving consistent commercial processes. In addition, this role will work with the Experity Salesforce Administration team to help equip internal stakeholders with the knowledge and skills to make the best use of our systems all while evaluating existing processes and programs to drive continual training and system improvement.
- Review and understand contract terms and conditions, work closely with the finance and legal departments to ensure contracts are compliant, and manage contractual documentation.
- Partner with colleagues in Sales and other appropriate teams to provide seamless contracting & renewals end-to-end, identifying and helping mitigate roadblocks at an early stage, ensuring successful, on-time, execution of process and contract execution.
- Complete primary review of and validate all executed contracts, confirming compliance with internal policies and best practices. Ensure all information required for order submission is documented and accurate.
- Serve as a go-to Salesforce contact – providing day-to-day user enablement, helping users understand internal processes, field realities, and overall objectives, partnering with the full Salesforce Administration team as needed
- Partner with sales operations in large-scale data improvement projects within Salesforce and integrated applications
- Create and manage documentation that clearly communicate processes, user requirements, application enhancements and training opportunities
- Share in management of the Salesforce queue to provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications
- Develop a deep understanding of internal processes and leverage that knowledge to provide recommendations for improvement and streamlined end user training and enablement
- Become proficient within Salesforce CPQ, helping to guide quote and contract creation among sales team members, and troubleshoot and train as needed
- Handle special projects and on-going maintenance activities as needed
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to lead discussions, present ideas to various audiences, facilitate active engagement with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and as part of a team
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Corroborative multiplier skills: consistently positive attitude, high personal initiative, confidence, strong and enthusiastic team player
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree required
- 1-3 years Account Management, Customer Service, or related experience in a B2B environment
- Healthcare or healthcare IT experience a plus
- Knowledge of CRM; Salesforce is a strong asset
- Experience in Sales Operations or Order/Contract Management
- Knowledge of PandaDoc or equivalent contract management tool
Every team member exhibits our core values:
- Team First
- Lift Others Up
- Share Openly
- Set and Crush Goals
- Delight the Client
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)