Global Deal Desk & Monetization Analyst
Bring your experience and talent to build and scale a world-class commercial function within the GTM organization in Convera. We are committed to moving money for the better. Join Convera as a Global Deal Desk & Monetization Analyst to drive GTM transformation initiative and be a customer champion!
Motivated by our values: Customer Champions, Growth Minded, Truth Seekers, Fast Movers, High Achievers, Respectfully Candid. We are the largest non-bank B2B cross-border payments company in the world. Formerly Western Union Business Solutions, we leverage decades of industry experience and technology-led payments solutions to deliver smarter money movement for our customers – helping them capture more value with every transaction. We are more than 1,800 team members strong, working in over 30 countries. Convera serves more than 30,000 clients worldwide – publicly traded corporations, small business owners, large enterprise treasuries, extensive global channel partners, education and financial institutions, law firms and NGOs. Our vision is to help make global business payments simple, secure and smart, removing friction from global commerce for our business customers. We make moving money easy…so easy that any company in the world can grow with confidence.
We are looking for an experienced individual with background in driving deals end to end. The individual will have excellent analytical skills and influence across the organization to drive deal decisions. The Global Deal Desk & Monetization (GDDM) team sits within the larger Global Go-To-Market organization and works collaboratively across Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal and Finance teams both at a local and global level.
The role as a Deal Desk & Monetization Analyst on our GTM team, you will be a powerful advocate who partners with our global sales team to drive revenue by providing them with comprehensive deal specific data and financial analysis . You will act as a trusted analytical mind for complex deal structures and terms that mutually benefit both our external customers and internal cross-functional teams, think critically and proactively to identify improved processes and approaches and synthesize information from multiple sources to drive deal execution across all sales verticals.
- Must be detail-oriented & analytical with tech skills to acquire data and build complex financial models
- Track and Monitor deal performance and ensure adherence to our pricing, quote to contract processes and policies for our sales team
- Build business cases for new monetization and packaging strategies to drive better deal closure
- Serve as the point of contact and subject matter expert on deal constructs, special pricing, operations, and revenue policies for ad hoc troubleshooting of deal issues and sales escalations.
- Partner with cross-functional teams including Revenue Accounting and Legal to review or address revenue recognition concerns for non-standard deal structures.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Sales process and Sales Force platform to help identify opportunities to improve key sales metrics and overall process gaps
- Build strong understanding of our products and their value proposition relative to competition thereby influencing pricing decisions
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or a related discipline; MBA preferred
- 2 to 5 years’ experience with at least 2 years of experience in a deal desk analyst, sales operations analyst, or related sales operations functions.
- Strong MS Excel modeling skills. Knowledge of SQL and Python to extract/manipulate data is desirable
- Prior experience with complex, cross-functional pricing & deal proposal with focus on modeling and deal options
- Some working knowledge of global B2B payments, foreign exchange and fx derivatives is preferred
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce, Essbase, Hyperion, quote to contract (CPQ), analytical tools for visualization and data extraction
- Highly collaborative, and “customer first” mentality who has strong interpersonal skills (written, Verbal and presentation)
- Self-motivated and innovative, with the ability to thrive within a high growth, dynamic environment
Join us, and let’s move money simply, securely, smartly. Convera is delivering solutions ranging from simple currency exchanges to sophisticated risk management solutions and platforms.
We’re a company on the move and we want our people to grow and develop. You will have many opportunities to learn new skills and further develop your career with an attractive salary and benefits package.
We are passionate about our diversity. Our commitment is to provide an inclusive culture that celebrates the unique backgrounds and perspectives of our global teams, while reflecting the communities we serve. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, political affiliation, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.