- ActiGraph is an international leader in the development of validated medical-grade wearable solutions used to measure physical activity, sleep, and behavior patterns in the broader global academic and pharma research communities.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Specialist who will be responsible for providing support to the sales team by processing won opportunities into sales orders, creating proposals and SOWs, and managing product pricing tools. This role requires a high level of attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with the sales and finance teams.
The essential duties and responsibilities for this role include:
- Work with the sales team to accurately process won opportunities into sales orders in a timely manner.
- Create proposals and SOWs for new business opportunities and maintain templates.
- Manage the company's price books and product pricing tools to ensure accurate pricing is being used by the sales team.
- Monitor and report on sales performance metrics, including pipeline and bookings forecasting.
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure accurate order entry.
- Provide training and support to the sales team on proposal creation and pricing tools.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including sales, finance, and marketing teams.
- Assist in CRM maintenance in relation to the responsibilities described herein.
- In addition to other duties as assigned and needed.
All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the ActiGraph core values, standards, policies and procedures.
As an equal opportunity employer, all employment at ActiGraph is governed without regard to, nor influenced by, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, sales, marketing, or related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Professional communication skills
- An understanding of Salesforce.com or other CRM, and other essential sales tools preferred (email and spreadsheets)
- Understanding of sales cycles and contracting processes
- Proficient in Math and Excel Formulas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word
Preferred qualifications are:
- 1-2 years of direct sales, sales development, and/or sales operations experience preferred, but not required. Public speaking skills a bonus.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Experience in a technology or software sales environment
- Understanding of sales and financial reporting
- Ability to develop and implement process improvements
- Familiarity with international business and experience working across different time zones
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Experience working in a regulated environment
At ActiGraph, we do our best to offer benefits and a work environment that is positive, fun, and tailored towards the needs and feedback of our team members. We do so by offering:
- A casual "dress-code" environment
- A family-oriented and collaborative workplace
- Paid time off (including paid time off for your birthday)
- And a very generous suite of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, basic/life accidental, short/long term disability, identity theft, 401K (plus a match), supplemental insurance options, AND tuition reimbursement
- This is a full-time, hourly position, located in Pensacola, FL