Oxford Valuation Partners is a leading provider of independent advisory and valuation services to discerning companies, funds, and HNW clients around the world. We are thought partners and strategic advisors to our clients, leveraging a variety of approaches to deliver optimal results. Under experienced leadership, the firm brings excellence and integrity to every engagement through a constant dedication to excellence.
We are looking to add a Sales Operations Associate to our team. This hybrid role will have elements of several roles including, Client Services, Sales Operations, and Business Development.
● Client Facing communication: This role will require top shelf communication with clients. The ideal candidate will be efficient, nimble and effective when dealing with clients, and be capable of managing sales process next steps. This will include taking some scheduled inbound sales call on their own following a sales script, and otherwise joining senior staff on calls and handling follow ups by phone.
● The candidate will be highly responsive, investigative, and exploratory, with a goal to keep momentum in the sales process.
● The Associate will understand basic pricing, project scope, and firm capabilities, and be capable to problem solve questions that are client-initiated.
● The person will be able to maintain strong relationships, work seamlessly with and across all other team members, gather information as needed, and help delegate tasks efficiently.
● This person will be the nerve center for client follow up, sales interface, drive Zoom Calls, use and manage our CRM, and update the team daily on essential call notes.
Expectations of the Candidate:
● 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in client services, sales, sales operations, or customer support.
● Highly pro-active in taking action, following up, getting information, moving things forward and removing roadblocks. This person will play a vital role to solve problems and bring together conversations as needed.
● Solution orientation at all times, with an ability to handle client related matters, support marketing efforts, manage and deliver standard pricing, and deliver and manage relevant client information accurately and in real time.
● Constantly make improvements to the process, internalizing feedback, and help drive the sales pipeline.
Compensation and Benefits:
● Base compensation commensurate with experience.
● Incentive compensation, commissions or bonus, based on production and performance.
● Benefits including health benefits and 401k platform.