Hello Sales Operations Specialists!
My name is Nate Ginsburg and I am a serial entrepreneur. I'm the owner of Centurica, founder of SellerPlex, and partner in a handful of other online businesses. To learn more about me (and get an idea about my values and whether we synergize with each other), please have a look at my personal website and social media channels.
Centurica is the premier provider of Due Diligence services for online business acquisitions. This means our clients hire us to review their acquisitions to ensure the business is what the seller says it is, uncover any risks, as well as identify growth opportunities.
About the role:
We are seeking a Sales Operations / Lead Generation Specialist to support our migration to Pipedrive with list/data clean up and formatting. This is a project-based position where you will be responsible for helping us get our existing deal data ready for upload to CRM. Your primary responsibility will be to rebuild our 2023 pipeline of leads/deals inside a spreadsheet so that they can be uploaded to Pipedrive and managed from there.
- Conduct a pipeline audit to rebuild our 2023 pipeline of leads/deals inside a spreadsheet.
- Dig through our info@ email and 2 calendars to retrace conversations and enter them into a spreadsheet.
- Prepare data for upload to Pipedrive and ensure it is CRM upload ready.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Support other sales operations and lead generation tasks as needed.
Expected Hours: 20
Number of Deals: ~100
I am looking for someone who is detail-oriented, takes initiative, experienced and invested in his job. We are a high performing team that takes great pride in our work. So please only apply if you want to be a part of a high performing culture.
If this sounds interesting to you please proceed to the following questions.Requirements
- Experience in sales operations, lead generation, or related fields.
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably Pipedrive.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Work with a fully remote team
- Completely remote and flexible schedule
- Location independence
- Working with exciting businesses and projects