JD for Sales Operations:
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through market best practices
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits. Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM tools
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Effective knowledge in CRM tool, Zoho will be added advantage.
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Following up on sales inquiries that are made by potential customers through website chats, emails, and inbound calls.
· Collect, Compile, analyze, and report sales data
· Compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends
- Study past sales data to determine trends
Ø Graduate or equivalent degree
Ø A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Ø Knowledge about Foods and biotech products
Ø Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ø Proficiency in all microsoft office applications and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
Ø Proven sales experience.
Ø Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
Ø Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.