The best sales organisations achieve the most when they are selling outstanding products, solutions, and services backed by an extraordinary company. That’s what you get when you’re part of selling for Appian. We are passionate about driving digital transformation by bringing Appian solutions that provide speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference here. Join our team, where you can not only grow your career, but share the success of an industry pioneer.
As a Sales Operations Analyst you will join a high-performing, fast-moving, and collaborative GTM Operations team. Your role aims to strengthen and scale the operational capabilities of the Sales Region.
You can expect to work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritise opportunities for improvement while also monitoring the accuracy and efficiency of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organisation.To Be Successful In This Role, You Need
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- Sales forecasting experience (weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasting)
- Exposure to territory segmentation and sales commissions
- Proven track record of working on Sales Operations cadences (sales analysis, recommendations for improvement)
- Experience working on tactical and strategic initiatives to support growth targets
- Training : Start with Value, which is our 2 week training program focused on equipping our sales new hires with the skills and knowledge needed to be successful out in the field
- Growth: Growth opportunities available through promotion and participation in different programs like Appian MBA, a development program devoted to shaping managers in the areas of leadership and communication
- Product: Our Appian product is driving digital transformation and with our Appian Guarantee, our customers can even have their first project completed in just 8 weeks. With the market research firm Forrester estimating the low-code platform market will be around $14 billion by 2024, it is no wonder why more and more customers are turning to low-code with Appian. Hear more about our passion for the product from our Director, Solutions Consulting here
- Culture: You will directly contribute to our double-digit year-over-year growth backed by a world-class collaborative sales organisation. In addition, Appian offers a competitive salary and generous benefits. Read more about how our sales culture values openness, curiosity, and collaboration here
- 2-3 years of previous Sales Operations experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Proficiency in Google G-Suite / Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience documenting and analysing processes, procedures and/or policies
- Experience in pipeline management and forecasting
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.