Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue of over $8 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems, consumable supplies, software and digital solutions, and support services through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Clean Energy & Fueling, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Climate & Sustainable Technologies. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of approximately 24,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what's possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under "DOV." Additional information is available at dovercorporation.com.
Dover Digital is the software and systems group within Dover Corp (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer and solutions provider with annual revenue of over $8 billion with 25,000 employees across the globe. A key aspect of Dover’s business strategy is the investment and adoption of digital technologies. We believe that Dover Digital will fuel our commercial growth strategy by significantly advancing digitization opportunities, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and digital commerce capabilities.
Dover Digital currently has three separate companies under its umbrella that sell a variety of solutions to the manufacturing, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, and other industries with customers ranging from the likes of companies such as Johnson & Johnson, 3M, Grainger, Astra-Zeneca, and many more.
The Revenue Operations Manager is a key member of the Global Sales and Marketing Team and is responsible for reporting and monitoring the revenue operations process, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention across all the companies in the Dover Digital portfolio.
This role is charged with optimizing the performance of our sales and marketing investments through a variety of disciplines. As such, there is a heavy reliance upon modeling, analyzing, and reporting on data to senior leadership and cross-functional peers.
However, this Is not a sales admin role. You will be expected to identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness. This responsibility must be guided by strategic, operational thinking where the root causes are clearly identified, a solution is defined and executed to drive improvement.
A key factor to success in this role will be the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment to address the requirements of sales leadership and deliver projects on time. Finally, this position will work to ensure cross-functional collaboration and integration between Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Finance.
- Provide analytical thought leadership for go-to-market plans, sales plans, and marketing activities.
- Delivering actionable insights to establish strategic operational priorities.
- Develop processes, workflows, and incentive programs to help motivate teams and boost business performance.
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services and Finance teams to monitor business strategies, revenue growth, and KPIs.
- Ownership for a repeatable and scalable reporting framework that can be applied to multiple companies
- Evaluation of staff training needs
- Assessment and adoption of sales methodologies
- Selection of enablement Software and technology tools
- Continuously assess and recommend new or improved content for Sales toolkits
Revenue Operations Requirements
- At least 5 years working in business management, sales operations, sales planning, or revenue operations in a SaaS environment.
- Expert-level knowledge of Salesforce and CRM.
- Keen ability to identify bottlenecks or process change and respond with new ideas or changes
- Strong analytical, operational, problem-solving, planning, and project management foundation.
- Highly proficient in financial modeling, revenue modeling, sales approaches, and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Based in either the Boston or Princeton, NJ areas. Would consider a remote position for the right candidate.
Work Arrangement : Hybrid
Salary Range : $76,027.00 - $136,868.00
We consider several job-related, non-discriminatory factors when determining the pay rate for a position, including, but not limited to, the position’s responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, a candidate’s education/training, the position’s location, and the key skills needed for the position. Pay is one of the Total Rewards that we provide to compensate and recognize employees for their work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.