Ammolite Technology Ltd, an emerging leader in full-service systems management, IT infrastructure design, and procurement continues to grow and is looking to add to our sales and marketing team. We are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator to join our team to help support our clients with sales related matters. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills in a highly successful organization. If you have excellent relationship building skills, enjoy working in a collaborative environment and thrive in a fast paced environment, please submit your resume for consideration.
Ammolite partners with organizations to maximize their investments in technology. Providing exceptional customer service, Ammolite Technology empowers users through consultations, support, tools, and training. With decades of combined experience, Ammolite's experts offer customized IT support, turn-key technology management, and procurement solutions. We are fortunate to have amazing clients across Western Canada and in the USA across a board spectrum of industries and company sizes.
In this role you will be counted on to work closely with our clients across North America, providing an Ammolite concierge like experience ensuring their requests are serviced in a timely manner. In this fast faced role, you will be liaising with our internal sales and technical teams to help craft and prepare sales proposals, quotes and sales orders for our clients. Another key area will be vendor and partner relations, working closely with our partners to ensure procurement orders are processed and shipped on time to our clients.
- Act as a sales concierge to inbound inquiries and work with other members of the Ammolite Sales team to provide needed information.
- Responsible for supporting our Account Management and Business Development teams with requests and activities.
- Assist our Business Development team to curate prospect lists and aid with building outbound marketing sequences.
- Assist with the preparation of customized service proposals and hardware/software quotes.
- Coordinate with suppliers, vendors, and distribution partners to place and track orders etc.
- Leverage data sources to help Account Managers put together tailored client reporting exploring potential revenue enhancement opportunities.
- Post Secondary Education in a business or related field.
- 0-3 years of experience in a sales coordinator or related role.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Polished customer service skills and the ability to create first class servicing interactions with our clients.
- Refined prioritization skills in flight of often changing priorities.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with technology sales or operations would be an advantage but not required.
- While this role does not focus on outbound prospecting outreach, candidates that are comfortable with engaging prospects would be considered an asset.
Why Join Us?
- Ability to work remotely (hybrid/full remote potentially available)
- Training and Development opportunities
- Skilled technical team that can provide mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement
- Employee Health Benefit Plan
- Active participant in a high-growth organization