Nium was founded on the mission to build the global payments infrastructure of tomorrow, today. With the onset of the on-demand economy, its single platform for global payments and card issuing is shaping how banks, fintechs, and businesses everywhere to disburse and collect funds instantly across borders. Its payout network supports 100 currencies and spans 195+ countries, 100 of which in real-time. Funds can be disbursed to accounts, wallets, and cards and collected locally in 35 markets. Nium’s growing card issuance business is already available in 34 countries. Nium holds regulatory licenses and authorizations in over 40 countries, enabling seamless onboarding, rapid integration, and compliance – regardless of geography. The company is co-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Chennai.
Where do you come in the picture?
As Sales Operations Analyst, you will support with the scale-up of global sales activities for the EMEA business area as well as general operational duties relating to office management; you will support the sales team in driving a significant increase in revenue opportunities through activities such as performing market research, reporting and event planning. This role will offer the opportunity to develop your sales operation skillset in a fast-paced environment working closely with senior stakeholders in our region and located across the world.
In your general office management duties, this role will play a vital part in supporting the Chief Operating Officer and Head of Europe with ad hoc tasks as well as organising events for the Sales team to enable high-quality networking opportunities.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
- Co-ordination and execution of the weekly Nium Sales huddle meeting
- Interface with Sales Operations team to ensure alignment in standards and reporting structures
- Ownership of the Project plan and initiatives related to Nium Sales projects
- Support in building and executing an effective internal communication plan
- Office management tasks as delegated by the Head of Travel Sales and COO of Europe and Middle East
- Action tracking relating to the Sales team and the wider commercial organisation
- Graduate in Business or related degree programme
- GCSE Grades A*- C in English and Maths
- Sales Operations work experience preferable
- Self-starter, able to identify opportunities for process improvements without direction
- Excellent organisational skills
- Hybrid working environment: 3 days per week in London office 2 days per week from Home
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Year-end leaves
At Nium we center our way of work around 3 core values globally -
#KeepItSimple, #MakeItBetter and #WinItTogether.
What's it like to be a Nium'er?
We cut through complexity, simplify at speed and operate with scale in mind.
We build innovative solutions that make our customers' lives better.
We win in this competitive market by collaborating as one team.
For more information visit www.nium.com