The Sales Operations Analyst will support operating cadence across sales to ensure the health and predictability of the business in achieving key performance metrics.
- Support with enabling system integration with Hyperscalers systems
- Support with leveraging the best investment programs with partners to improve deal win probabilities.
- Ownership of the Sales methodology to capture partner investments, from request to cash collection
- Technical system and process enhancement with Hyperscaler partnership systems and processes.
- Ad Hoc sales pipeline analysis for Chief Sales Officer
3 years’ experience of working in business or financial advisor role
- Experience with supporting sales teams
- Business Acumen
- Organizational Skills
- Pipeline Management
- Analytics and reporting Expertise
- Experience with Salesforce desirable
- People Management Experience
- Self Starter
- Strong personality to manage conflicting demands
- Great interpersonal skills to build relationships
- Willing to grow and learn with the business
- Good written skills
- Knowledgeable with Excel
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $39,885.75 - $111,637.22 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- What is your salary expectation ?
- Are you an US Citizen ?
- Ad Hoc: 1 year (Preferred)
- SAP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Azure: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer