At Alma, we are convinced that trade must be well balanced to be sustainable. Because finance has a key role in business, our mission is to put it back in its rightful place : at the service of merchants and consumers !
That’s why we create financial products that empower merchants to sell more, and help consumers purchase better products while never encouraging them to get over-indebted.
Our tech solutions are accessible to all, easy to implement, and that eliminate purchase friction.
, our instalment and deferred payment solutions are excellent ways of increasing customers' loyalty and satisfaction, as well as generating up to 20% extra sales revenues without any risk. and they generate an incomparable level of satisfaction with 64 Net Promoter Score.
, the purchase experience is enhanced (4.7/5 on Trustpilot) and Alma helps them handle their budget easily. They pay later, Alma pays the merchants right away.
We are the leader in France and are on track to win the European market on the (very) powerful Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) industry
, as we’re now processing payments in 10 European countries. Over the past 5 years, more than 11 000 merchants have chosen Alma
to be their innovative BNPL solution, and we have served over 2.7 million consumers.
The team has grown from 2 to 350+ people
, we raised a €210M series C early 2022 to help us accelerate further and Alma is already part of the Next40 ranking of the most promising French technology companies. And that's only the beginning.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Manager to l
ead complex projects with business impacts mainly for the sales organization but also the rest of the Revenue team Partnerships, Marketing, and Solution Engineering under the supervision of RevOps,
You will collaborate closely with every sales team leader at Alma
, and report to the Head of Revenue Operations.
The Revenue Operations team’s goal is to define and execute the most important tools and strategies to grow Alma's revenue, to eliminate silos between departments while prioritizing efficiency and accountability among teams so that they excel in their core business.
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will be the main point of contact between the sales leader and the rest of the revenue team. You will require strong leadership skills, being an organizational wizard, and having a ‘doer’ mindset.
What you will do:
- Improve the efficiency and focus of our sales organization
- Design solutions (process or tools) that support our sales operations and our sales reps in their day-to-day job and help them max out their impact. Lead the implementation of these solutions. Foster focus at every step of our funnels (for instance leads assignment and scoring)
- Collaborate with other departments (within and outside of the sales organization) to ensure that sales insights and needs are well taken into account
- Own the Sales stack
- Act as the Salesforce/ Salesloft/ Aircall/ Modjo expert providing guidance and support on best practices while
- Be the CRM product owner within the sales team ensuring a top-notch collaboration with CRM team
- Visio call with a member of our Talent Acquisition team Improve performance monitoring and understanding of sales growth dynamics
- Manage dashboards and revenue forecasts so Revenue teams and leadership can easily understand business health and meet goals
- Infuse data excellence by driving a data culture inside the sales teams, leveraging data to build unfair advantages
Being Sales Operations Manager requires
a wide skill set and a high level of energy:
- Interpersonal skills: you know how to navigate in an organization and federate stakeholders to move your projects forward
- Project management: you know how to structure your work and are not afraid to handle multiple topics at the same time
- Impact-driven: you optimize your time at work and know how to prioritize your tasks and focus on what matters most
- Doer mindset: you are not afraid of taking responsibility and getting your hands dirty
- Problem-solving: you know how to breakdown challenges into smaller issues and make your way by proactively suggesting workarounds
- Demanding and reliable: you do not compromise on the quality of your work, and you make it a point of honor to keep your commitments
- Tech-savvy: you are at ease with the tech industry or at least eager to discover this brilliant world!
- You have a Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years in operations at a tech scale-up.
- Experience with Salesforce and sales engagement tools like Salesloft and/or LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Strong analytical skills to help you make data-driven recommendations and decisions.
- You are eager to learn and improve on making current processes more efficient.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, highly organized, and pay close attention to detail
- Comfortable with agile methodologies (User Story definition /Backlog grooming /Sprint planning …)
- You are a strong team player, always looking for ways to contribute but also managing well independently
- Experience with Looker is a plus.
- Fluent in both French and English (as it's our business language).
About The Recruitment Process
We aim at running it in 2 to 3 weeks max:
- Visio call with a member of our Talent Acquisition team
- Visio call with Victor, Head of revenue operations
- Case debrief with Victor, Audran or Basil and Morgane (Revenue and CS Ops)
- Stakeholders fit a Sales Manager