We have an immediate opening for our Osprey Europe Sales Team in Germany for a:
Sales Operations Coordinator
Join our Osprey team and make an immediate impact. If you love adventure, great gear, and have a passion for the outdoors, you're in good company with our Osprey brand, one of Helen of Troy's trusted leadership brands, including OXO, Hydro Flask, Osprey, Honeywell, PUR, Braun, Vicks, Hot Tools, Drybar. Together, we build innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives everywhere every day.
Look around your home, and you'll find us everywhere:
In your kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, garage and outdoors. We are already making your everyday lives better. We are powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. Whether you are just starting your career or in need of a challenge, we recognize, develop, and empower talent!
Helen of Troy
is a global designer, developer, and worldwide marketer of well recognized and widely trusted brands via 3 business segments : Health & Wellness
that include brands such as Braun®, Vicks®, or Honeywell®; Home & Outdoor
with the OXO® family of brands, Hydro Flask® or Osprey®; and Beauty
with Hot Tools® or Revlon® for example.
About The Role
Reporting into the Sales Operations Manager, this role’s primary purpose is to coordinate internal sales that support the EMEA business. It will involve supporting and working closely with the sales team with ‘day to day’ tasks / needs / objectives and providing the required support to agents, distributors and internal cross-functional teams to deliver best in market service to our customers.
What You’ll Do In The Role
- Coordinate sales with internal cross-functional teams
- Work closely with sales agents and distributors
- Proactive communication with sales agents and customers (retailers and key accounts)
- Assure interface with HoT EMEA counterparts in Customer Service, Logistics and Supply teams
- Coordination of annual contracts (together with Sales Manager/ TM’s/ Legal) if any amendments/ account openings are required
- Liaising weekly with the Operations team
- Stock Availability management with partners
- Coordinate sending samples to external agencies/ distributors
- A to Z Sales Coordination of SE and LE: order management, sales team and customer communication
- Work closely with internal teams (Marketing, Sales Manager) to ensure the appropriate communication to sales
- Work with internal sales and leadership team, external sales teams and distributors to create sales forecasts by region and product
- Prepare, review and distribute recurring reports on unit and revenue analysis to inform product orders and financial reporting
- Ensure all seasonal sales tools are updated & available
- Prepare sales order master data documents for customers
- Master Data – including customer creation, promo discount forms, discount management
- Define the list of Spare Parts for the EMEA market
- A to Z Coordination of spare parts distribution to sales
- Work closely with internal teams (HF HQ, supply project leader)
What Will Help You Do The Job Well
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 1-2 years’ of sales and/or planning operations
- 1-2 years in related industry in sales or operations is a plus: outdoor, sporting goods or consumer goods
- Extensive use of excel and rest of MS office
- Previous exposure to cross functional teamwork
- Fluent in English and German, French a plus
- Excitement about joining a midsize yet growing company with fast-growing brands! 👌
You will be a great fit if you are a highly motivated, driven and passionate individual with exceptional communication skills. You have the flexibility to work in a small yet fast-growing organization, possess strong analytical and detail-oriented thinking, can work with a good level of autonomy and foster relationships with cross functional teams.
We are a dynamic mid-size multinational company that offers challenges and opportunities equal to your talents and abilities.
Supporting a diverse portfolio of brands, our 15+ locations elicit unique team cultures that attract a wide variety of people. Many of our products rank as #1 brand in their category. We’re proud to be market leaders – our powerful brands are marketed in approximately 75 countries.
For more information about Helen of Troy, visit www.helenoftroy.com/emea. You can also find us on our career website https://careers.helenoftroy.com/home or on LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
What do we offer?
- 💸 Competitive compensation package
- 💻 Flexible work policy with regards to working hours and work from home
- 👂 Employee assistance counselling line
- 🎁 Staff discount on all our EMEA products and negotiated rates with local provider
- 💪 Lunch and Learns and a super motivated Learning&Development team !
- 🏝 Company closure between Christmas and New Year’s
Sound like a perfect fit?
If you’re seeking an exciting professional position in a dynamic international environment and be empowered to inspire fresh ideas, then Helen of Troy wants to get to know you!
We will ask you to complete a quick survey
as we would love to get to know you by learning more about your experience and skills. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for a first informal introductory call
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global consumer products company with career opportunities in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia. We offer creative solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO®, Hydro Flask®, Osprey®, Honeywell®, PUR®, Braun®, Vicks®, Hot Tools®, Drybar®. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective categories.
We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally, always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation, operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared services to make them soar.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or to change duties of the position at any time.