The Deal Desk Coordinator works directly with the Go to Market Team, Account Setup Team, Operations, Client Experience, Project Management and Customers to ensure all Access Sales Opportunities meet business, legal and system requirements before moving to Closed Won.
- Provide opportunity, quote and contracting support for all business lines for all North America and Latin America.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Go to Market team for constructing non-standard opportunities.
- Review and validate all opportunities to meet business, legal and system requirements before moving to Closed Won and will provide rejection feedback and direction to the opportunity owner if requirements are not met.
- Support daily opportunity support meetings as well as one on one support for the Go to Market Team members.
- Manage the Deal Desk tasks i.e. quote approvals, reviewing newly generated legal contract documents before routing to customer for signature, DocuSign CLM approvals.
- Support business requests to create booking adjustment opportunities as needed.
- Partner closely with the Sales Enablement, Sales Operations and GTM Area Vice Presidents teams to provide opportunity metrics, feedback, and improve training materials for opportunity creation, quoting, and contracting.
- Partner with Account Setup, Operations and Client Experience to ensure accurate setup and onboarding.
- Communicate regularly with the direct supervisor to notify them of any potential issues, including but not limited to those relating to your job, or those relating to the customer.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Education and Years of Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Past work experience in a service industry and/or a team focused environment required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and functions and formulas.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to quickly establish trust and reliability over the phone.
- Must possess problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to evaluate issues and conflicts and make timely decisions that benefit both the customer and the business
- Must possess basic computer and keyboard skills.
- Must possess excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Vets
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)