Own Your Career
We deliver unparalleled opportunities to drive your career advancement and we have a rewarding employee culture to support it.
Now is the time to truly own your career and deliver real value to some of the world's most valuable Fortune 100 brands, growth companies transforming their industries, and mid-market firms that need help navigating the defining moments of their lifecycle. Be a part of a collaborative organization with a commitment to learning. Work side by side with business leaders to solve complex client challenges. Discover opportunities to participate in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Collaborate with our Women's Initiative, explore issues surrounding Diversity & Inclusion with our IDEAS committee, or help to shape our employee experience with our People & Culture Committee!
The Team –
Our operations team plays an important role in supporting the firm's continued development and growth. Come be a part of our fun, friendly, flexible, dynamic, diverse, high-performance, execution-oriented, pro-employee workplace! This role will have a major impact for the firm as it's supporting an enterprise client.
Learn what it means to truly own your career and be a part of a growing organization with a big, bold future.
You will be at the center of helping our business leaders and operational teams maximize our ability to deliver for and generate revenue from our clients.
- Financial Planning & Analysis:
- Running and overseeing financial reports for senior leadership and client.
- Conducting profitability analysis on new and existing engagements.
- Reconciling data from the client's software to internal software.
- Validating billing and invoicing, including helping Finance understand and plan for various financial scenarios.
- Operational Support:
- Provide ad hoc operational support for business leadership, including:
- Understanding key contractual requirements and working with relevant parties to drive to a resolution.
- Supporting new client requests.
- Working with teaming partners to ensure appropriate contracts are in place and invoicing is accurate.
- Understanding requirements for client compliance and ensuring compliance across MorganFranklin teams
- Managing Workflow Processes:
- Manage onboarding and offboarding needs per client including liaising with 3rd party vendors and escalate needs to senior leadership as necessary.
- Proactively monitor client software & service level agreements and ensure all open items are addressed.
- Proactively track all resources in client software to ensure actions are addressed.
- Manage ad hoc requests from the client to maintain compliance and certification standards
- Recruiting & Staffing Strategy:
- Assist account leadership with managing open project needs and how best to align our talent base with those needs.
- Screen resumes against open job requisitions and present viable options to senior leadership.
- Coordinate with internal resource management office to ensure all internal procedures are being utilized correctly.
- Ensure appropriate forecasting and budgeting for resources for planning and decision making.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a Finance/Operations role.
- Must be able to build and oversee financial reports and communicate issues to executive leadership.
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment and balance competing priorities.
- Experience with process improvement and the ability to work with different lines of the business to find the best solution for tasks.
- Experience liaising with back-office support teams to ensure client service team is following internal protocols:
- Ex: working with accounting to make sure invoices are filed in a timely manner.
- Strong executive presence and critical thinking skills are a must.
- Ability to learn new software, processes, and people quickly.
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of staff, including external stakeholders.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with NetSuite
- Experience with a professional service firm
- Knowledge of financial services of large enterprise organization
- Experience working with vendor management systems