The estimated salary range provided by Indeed is not reflective of the actual salary. Wesgroup Properties offers a highly competitive salary and total compensation package. Details of the total compensation package, including salary, will be discussed during the confidential phone interview portion of our screening.
Wesgroup Properties started as a family business in British Columbia more than 60 years ago and today is one of Western Canada’s largest private real estate companies with a diversified portfolio spanning across residential and commercial real estate. Wesgroup owns and manages over 3.2 million square feet of commercial and multi-family real estate and has built more than 7,000 homes in 100 communities. With the active projects in our development pipeline, the portfolio will grow to over 7 million square feet over the next six years. Our operations are vertically integrated, encompassing land acquisition, construction, finance, design, marketing, sales, leasing, and property management. We have a long history of looking forward and we are dedicated to conducting business in line with our values of adaptability, accountability, relationships, and observing The Golden Rule without fail.
Wesgroup is looking for a Contract Sales Operations Coordinator to join our Sales Team for a minimum of 12 months to cover maternity leave. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting frontline sales teams to sell more efficiently and effectively.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Responsible for the ‘Set Up’ and ‘Shut Down’ of active PCs
- Day to day needs and daily operations of PC and Sales Team
- Manage inventory of IT equipment
- Coordinate cleaning (scheduled weekly and additional one offs)
- Coordinate Security needs, supplies etc.
- Safety equipment management
- Maintain sales collateral for onsite sales team
- Marketing material
- Rate Holds
- Coordination of Rover moves between various departments (Marketing, ID, Customer Care, etc.)
- Organizing branded gifts for internal and external parties (ie. Employees, Realtors, Vendor’s, etc.)
- Tracking of budget spending, gifts given and who received gifts
- Support in planning of Realtor events in collaboration with VP & Director of Sales
- Managing Licenses of Wesgroup Realty Ltd. salespeople
- Newly licensed / renewal / termination
- Tracking and ensuring accurate invoices are paid related to Board fees (departmental budget)
- Equipment distribution/tracking
- Communication of any corporate changes
- Seating changes
- Staffing updates
- Onboarding including invitation to all sales related programs and software (ie. departmental emails, Asana, Avesdo, etc.)
- Collaborate with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions are being properly executed
- Reporting sales and campaign results to BP and other departments as needed
- Attend launches and events as needed
- Assist in the training and technical support
- Establish best practices and scalable processes
- Ensure standards are clearly documented and accessible in a central knowledge base or resource center
What we offer:
- A minimum of 3 years administrative experience preferably in real estate or related field
- A strong sense of ownership and a results-oriented attitude to continually improve processes and systems, enhance efficiency, and contribute to overall organizational success
- Strong track record of paying close attention to detail
- Understanding of basic accounting
- Well organized with a methodical approach to work
- Proficient in MS Office/Excel and CRM software’s
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Works well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints
- A fun and inclusive culture supported by an employee-led Culture Committee with sponsorship from the President, providing you with opportunities to participate in group workouts, team sports, company-wide social events or celebrations, and other great initiatives.
- The Wesgroup Store, stocked with amazing name-brand apparel and items to purchase using points earned for milestones, participation, and going above and beyond.
- A competitive compensation package with robust and extensive health benefits including a generous Health Care Spending Account.
- A Lifestyle Spending Account which includes coverage for fitness, daycare, and eldercare costs.
- Wesgroup supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities, including paid days off to volunteer your time each year.
- Stocked kitchens with healthy (and not-so-healthy!) snacks, fresh fruit, sparkling water, and a wide range of dairy alternatives for your beverage needs.
- A brand-new, beautifully designed office downtown, across from the Burrard sky train station.
If you are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity to join one of Western Canada’s largest real estate companies, please visit our website at www.wesgroup.ca/careers/ and apply with your resume and cover letter today!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.