Sales Operations Administrator
We are currently seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Sales Operations Administrator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day administrative support to our Recruiting, Sales, and Account Management teams. Your assistance will be critical in ensuring that our overall recruitment efforts run smoothly and that our candidates have a positive interview experience throughout the process.
What You’ll Do
- Support completion of candidate profiles for submission to clients including formatting resumes, running license verifications, and assisting with reference checks
- Assist recruiters with scheduling interviews by sending out interview confirmation emails and assignment details
- Attend weekly meetings to serve as a designated scribe, ensuring accurate and detailed notes are recorded, organized, and distributed out to the appropriate teams
- Assisting sales and recruitment with formatting Job Descriptions and posting them into our ATS
- Manage job postings in our internal ATS, ensuring that coddlers are properly functioning, details are displayed accurately, and are priorities are being assigned appropriately
- Assisting the recruitment team with building pay packages, ensuring that our posts are in compliance with wage transparency laws
- Assisting the sales team with maintaining client and deal information in our CRM and associated administrative tasks
- Assist account managers with maintaining accurate client records in our ATS – adding new contract, updating submission requirements, and adding client notes
- Perform additional administrative tasks as delegated.
What You’ll Bring
- 1-2 years’ experience supporting recruiting operations for a staffing or consulting firm
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
You’ll Be Successful If
- You anticipate and follow up on requests and issues with a proactive, problem-solving approach
- You seek out and recommend process improvements and implement new procedures as appropriate
- You have a strong customer service mind-set, are detail-oriented to a fault and understand the importance of recruiting, client satisfaction and compliance programs
- You are a detailed note taker and can follow proper documentation processes
About Impresiv Health
Impresiv Health is a healthcare consulting and staffing partner specializing in operations management consulting and business optimization services for companies across the healthcare continuum. Started on the belief that a firm's foundation could be built with a team of thought leaders and proven industry experts, we have established a company that delivers quick and efficient results for our clients.
We offer strategic business and technical management consulting services, and a suite of staffing solutions.
Impresiv Health is a services partner with a focus on expediting time-to-value. It is not just our goal to immediately deliver greater returns on your investment in us as a partner it's our reputation.