A DAY IN THE LIFE OF
Duda’s Director of Revenue Operations will play a proactive role in the growth of the Sales Teams and is a trusted advisor and business partner to the Sales Leaders. This role will add to and maintain the infrastructure, processes, and analytics of our sales tech stack to enable our Business Development, Sales, and Account Management Teams to drive predictable and rapid revenue growth.
You will build and optimize processes and structure to align key stakeholders to improve efficiency across the entire revenue cycle. Your direct and primary responsibilities will be to support the sales process and sales-to-account management handoff, while influencing and collaborating with MarketingOps on full-funnel lifecycle operations. In short, you’ll bring a data-driven strategy and expertise to make our global revenue teams as productive as possible.What You'll Do
What You Will Add To Duda
- Support all sales processes. Create and optimize infrastructure and processes in Salesforce and across the current and new tech stack (LeadiQ, Apollo, Gong, SalesLoft, LeanData, DocuSign) to build a scalable, repeatable, data driven sales machine
- Build and manage Duda’s sales Revenue operations team
- Drive strategy around achieving predictable revenue such as funnel management, forecasting and reporting
- Connect tools and systems (CRM, marketing automation, scheduling, enrichment, enablement, etc) for optimal workflow and visibility
- Handle sales-based reporting and analytics to inform strategy across sales, marketing, and customer success via one source of truth
- Manage strategic projects with key stakeholders to create efficiencies and automation across functions
- Build forecasts and models for various planning initiatives
- Analyze data to inform sales targets, quotas, incentives, geos, verticals and commission structures
- Handle Salesforce hygiene to ensure accurate data quality and accurate reporting
- Create dashboards and reports for the customer journey (pre and post sales)
What You Will Bring
- 6+ years of experience in revenue and/or sales operations, including management responsibilities
- Proven track record of building infrastructure for high-performing SaaS revenue teams from the ground up
- Strong leadership and program management skills to lead organizational change to effectively prioritize projects and meet strategic and tactical goals
- Expertise managing Salesforce, Hubspot, SalesLoft, LeanData, Gong, and/or equivalent tools
- Salesforce Admin 201 Certification a plus!
- Expert in ChurnZero a plus!
What You Will Love Working For Duda
- Process: Sees around corners in terms of process and builds infrastructure from scratch.
- Ownership: Ability to execute on multiple projects at once, and generate measurable results.
- Analytical skills: Ability to solve complex problems and identify opportunities by using data and public information
- Stakeholder management: Works well with a variety of cross functional stakeholders
- Technology expertise: Hands on experience owning, implementing, building and managing current tech stack
- A strong bias toward action: Willing to roll up our sleeves to show how things are done while planning for the future and the inevitable expansion of the company and the Rev Ops role
Want to learn more about Duda? Check us out here!
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with phenomenal colleagues.
- Competitive compensation, ongoing recognition, and an opportunity to develop new skills and fast-track your career.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization, and a supportive leadership team who is passionate about the employee experience.
- Unlimited PTO/vacation, top-tier health benefits, 401(k), dog-friendly offices, and in-office provided lunches.
- Fun, snacks, jokes, space, and an environment to be your best self.
Lastly, we offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation package including base salary, quarterly variable commission earnings, and equity. We make sure there is equal pay for equal work and value diversity and inclusion. While compensation offers will ultimately be based on the candidate’s skills and experiences, the minimum of what you can expect for this position is $150,000. The actual offer will vary depending on the candidate's skills and competencies.