Job Title: Sales Operations Administrator
- The Sales Operations Administrator provides the administrative support for processes related to fulfilling sales orders for the Company medical diagnostic imaging products.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsibilities include conducting, communicating and documenting the following:
- Order Acceptance and Booking: receive and review signed quotes submitted by the Account Executive and submit for Company Management signature and approval; once approved, promote/book orders in Salesforce and SAP.
- Order Processing: Initiate product configuration; Confirm financing, taxable status, bill to/ship to addresses and contact information; Coordinate order release based on information provided by Sales, Site Planning, Service and Operations.
- SAP Account Maintenance – work with the Data team to consolidate duplicate accounts, update customer information; taxable status.
- Additional Duties may include:
- Communicate with other departments and external suppliers as needed to facilitate order fulfillment of new and refurbished equipment.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO 13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws, regulations and standards.
- Two (2) to three (3) years of administrative or sales support work experience, ideally in a Site Planning, Construction, or Project Management environment; preferred.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Experience with SAP and Salesforce, or other CRM software, preferred.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Strong ability to resolve a conflict or issue quickly and completely.
- Strong ability to manage and execute multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong ability to work with staff to encourage maximum teamwork and customer service.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Frequently required to sit; talk; or hear.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- Ability to travel anywhere in the U.S.
- Valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
- Occasional (up to 10%) travel may be required based on business need.