We are looking for a dedicated and analytical VP of Sales to join Noregon Systems. The responsibilities of the VP of Sales include overseeing the daily sales activities, meeting with major clients, writing sales reports, designing effective sales strategies, building, and leading a high performing sales team, and assisting in marketing company products and services. To be successful as a VP of sales, you should have good leadership skills and the ability to drive company success. Ultimately, a top-notch VP of sales should have an in-depth knowledge of the market and competitive products and have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
· Work with the marketing department to design print and online promotional materials for the company's products and services.
· Identify where improvements can be made and develop sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
· Recruit and hire sales staff.
· Develop team to create future leaders.
· Manage sales team, processes, and maintain sales operations.
· Outline and manage sales forecasts and expense budgets.
· Set monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and motivate the sales teams to achieve their goals.
· Research and monitor the market and competitor products and activities.
· Review customer activity, anticipate consumer needs, and improve customer satisfaction.
· Collaborate with Product management, product support, marketing, and other departments to communicate customer needs, feedback, and input.
· Create sales reports and provide feedback to the leadership team.
· Establish, maintain, and build customer relationships.
· Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field is required and a Master’s degree is preferred.
· Minimum 7 years of experience in a sales leadership position.
· Minimum 4 years of experience working in a software based selling role while using CRM software.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a senior leadership role.
SKILLS AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Proven work experience as a VP of Sales or similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques,
- Strong working knowledge of the company’s products, competitive products, and the market.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
· This position will have supervisory responsibilities.
· Office Environment/Remote
· Hours will be divided between working out of a home office and traveling.
· This is active role with at times on and off-site vehicle demonstration. This would require the ability to enter heavy-duty trucks in addition to standing, walking, reaching, kneeling, bending, and stooping as necessary.
· Basic motor skills and manual dexterity for extensive computer usage are required.
· Sitting for extended periods of time is required.
· Talking, hearing and close vision abilities are required.
· Ability to occasionally lift fifty pounds.
· Ability to withstand the stress of traveling, including extended hours driving.
· Up to 50% including International Travel
*This position description outlines the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.