The Chief Revenue Officer is responsible to drive revenue and achieve revenue targets across DLP Capital. This leader is responsible for supporting strategic planning, core client targeting and acquisition, product development, marketing, branding, events, sales, and business development. Together with other members of the executive team, this leader will execute the current corporate strategic plan.
What you have already achieved: (Requirements)
- Experience leading marketing or a multi department/business line organization of 3 Billion+ in assets and 200+ team members
- Deep experience in loan origination
- Direct experience in multi-family / single family housing industry
- Deep ABM marketing experience (preferred)
- High net worth client experience (preferred)
- Deep HubSpot experience (preferred)
What you are great at: (Responsibilities)
- Implement an ABM strategy including targeted data, campaigns and tracking mechanisms.
- Lead all business development and ABM activities across DLP Capital.
- Lead loan/finance origination, directly manage the lending sales and business development teams.
- Lead sales training & overall sales enablement for our finance/lending & investor relations teams.
- Oversee all marketing campaigns and key initiatives alongside the Head of Marketing.
- Lead internal & external event strategy and planning.
- Lead event engagement & attendance targets.
- Lead expert position strategy & execution.
- Manage revenue and sales pipelines.
- Stay well-connected with customers to ensure broad market needs are being incorporated into the product development and enhancement cycle.
- Lead Big Moves across all companies, achieving pre-established targets; including leading M&A activities.
- Serve as a spokesperson for DLP, presenting to investors, sponsors, potential community partners etc.
- Work with the Head of People in sourcing, hiring, and developing team members in positions of revenue creation.
- Oversee revenue tracking across the organization.
- Lead community partner channel development and execution.
- Lead corporate sponsor/vendor platforms.
- Lead the delivery of value and content to Impact members.
What you're motivated by:
- A fast pace. We’ve grown exponentially and new team members continue to join our DLP family.
- A leadership team that trusts each other, communicates effectively, and is committed to helping team members grow, both personally and professionally.
- Visionary, smart, and innovative CEO. Ours is the kind of leader you read about, hope to work with, and learn from.
- A culture focused on developing and investing in team members - coaching, training, and supporting each other. We have a mantra of “Leaders made here” at DLP, focused on developing and growing leaders.
At DLP Capital, we are committed to making an impact - whether it's through acquiring and developing real estate, building relationships, or empowering our clients with the tools they need to achieve their dreams. We deliver a suite of services including lending, investment funds management, and loan servicing in addition to an exclusive membership platform focused on scaling businesses and preserving wealth. We are proud to have been named on multiple Best Places to Work lists for more than six years, and have remained on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies for 10 consecutive years.
Benefits and Perks:
Unlimited PTO, Hybrid schedule, health/dental/vision/life insurance, 401(k) matching, learning/educational incentives, Volunteer Time Off, well-being programs, company events, self improvement/productivity tools, & the incredible feeling of making a difference.