What we’re looking for:
We are currently looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our Revenue Operations team.
Objectives will include, but are not limited to:
- Support revenue growth by identifying and optimising internal processes to accelerate Time to Revenue and improve funnel conversion whenever possible
- Improve visibility on the performance of the commercial team
Yapily is on a mission to enable innovative companies to create better and fairer financial services for everyone through the power of open banking.
Join us on our journey, and help us build the future of finance
We’re a young company and we’re growing fast. We have offices in London, Vilnius, and we have over 150 talented individuals joining us from their homes and coworking spaces from around the world. We’re wonderfully diverse, with 32 nationalities - and counting! We continue to expand our global reach as we build the best infrastructure for our customers.
We attract people who are excited to work in a nascent and disruptive industry that will change the way we interact with financial services, forever. We’re building the infrastructure to power the global economy.
We are looking for people who don’t always know the answers but can use their skill and judgement to work beautifully within the team to create better solutions for our customers. So whichever discipline you choose, whether that’s Engineering, Product, Commercial or Operations, we hire people who want to make a difference and can roll up their sleeves to get the job done from many different backgrounds
Read more about working for us here
This will be achieved through the following responsibilities:
- Improve reporting, dashboard, and insights accessible to the entire business, incl. Leadership team
- Coordinate Sales enablement efforts: align with product marketing and product teams to deliver a sales enablement roadmap and ensure product knowledge is available to the commercial team
- Support our Commercial Go to Market strategy by identifying and/or executing new initiatives to improve funnel conversion
- Work closely with the commercial team across the whole customer journey (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance) to ensure data accuracy of revenue related processes (Forecasts, Pipeline Mgmt, Sales Planning, Commercial Compensation)
- Support our pricing strategy, find and/or execute creative solutions to build a sustainable business that is also competitive
- Deal management support incl. Internal stakeholder management to issue (contracts, compliance etc)
We would love you to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in management consulting, a Big Four, or Revenue Operations
- Excellent analytical skills; as you will manipulate of lots of figures and data, and are expected to provide data driven insights and make data driven decisions
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management; as you will be working with many stakeholder in the business, inside and outside the commercial team
- Strong business acumen; as you will be expected to help close deals
- Proactive approach to problem solving with a desire to get deep into the detail,
- Preferred but not mandatory as long as there is a desire to learn:
- experience working in a revenue/sales operations fast-growing SaaS organisation;
- some working knowledge of Salesforce would be preferable but can be learnt on the ground - we have another Rev Ops colleague focused more closely on data/tool
- If you think you might be a good fit for us, but you don’t have all the experience listed here, please do apply, we are open to considering candidates with diverse skills and experience.
- The application process consists of a 30 minute phone interview, followed by video interviews with the hiring manager and various team members.
- You will have a short test where we will give you material in advance for you to prepare and present to the hiring manager and other members of the team you will work closely with.
- Finally, there will also be a Strengths & Values conversation which will give you an opportunity to learn more about our culture and for us to understand how you like to work.
Competitive base salary + equity, so you own a little bit of what we build together!
- £200 annual Learning and Personal Development
- £200 work from home set up allowance, which you can put towards your home office
- Daily snacks provided in the office.
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) in the UK, other applicants subject to country guidelines
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Comprehensive and tailored mental health support through an award winning provider
- Access to many discounts through the Yapily Benefits Hub
- Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance through BUPA
- Flexible Working - we’re serious about work/life balance
- Team Activities - we have a monthly social budget to support getting together over pizza
- Pension Option
- Dog Friendly Office
- Generous Employee Referral Scheme