We, at Blue Card Solutions looking for an experienced Chief Revenue Officer with a bold vision and hands-on work mindset. As our Chief Revenue Officer you will be responsible for setting-up, improving & monitoring our global customer acquisition strategy through various channels and recruiting & managing a full marketing unit. You will work alongside and report directly to the CEO to achieve continuous growth and gain market share.
- Set-up, refine and lead our global customer acquisition strategy
- Conduct Market & Competitor Analysis to narrow down our Target Audience
- Define a strategic commercial roadmap and yearly revenue goals/budget.
- Lead market expansion, sales growth and Investor facing KPI monitoring
- Lead, improve and run our paid acquisition channels on Facebook, Google Ads, Pinterest, LinkedIn.
- Set up and sustain a clear goal structure and systematic processes to scale our revenue.
- Lead & inspire and expand the marketing team as you see fit
- Open up and build international offices (filled with client-facing roles) in line with the company’s revenue growth goals.
- You possess successful C-Level/MD experience in a SaaS or AI business.
- You are an inspiring leader, excelling in leadership, product understanding, sales success, and client relations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred, Master in Marketing is recommended.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritise effectively and meet deadlines
- Experience in SaaS
- Strong interpersonal skills and approachable manner
- You are able to manage a multinational business and network of clients.
- You have 8+ years experience with a proven track record in growing commercial teams from 10 to 15 to 50 to 100 people, while sustaining impressive revenue growth figures.
- Fluent English and German native is mandatory (at least C1)
Skip writing cover letters! Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary, and your earliest-possible start date.
We look forward to receiving your application! We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our Company.