Job Title: Senior Analyst, Sales Operations and Analytics
Location: Oakville, Ontario (This role has a hybrid working arrangement until further notice)
Position Type: Full-Time
As the Senior Analyst, Sales Operations and Analytics, you will have the opportunity to support key initiatives including, platform implementation and management, sales measurement and incentive execution, and the development of new analytical tools. You will be a member of the dynamic Commercial Analytics team at SteriMax Inc. reporting to the Manager, Commercial Analytics.
This new opportunity is ideal for someone who is adaptable, innovative and collaborative analytics specialist with a strong desire to help SteriMax Inc. grow and scale.
- Assist with the phased implementation of Salesforce.com
- Become the Salesforce.com Subject Matter Expert for the commercial team
- Support the development and performance measurement of sales incentive targets
- Provide analytical support to Sales team by creating models, reports, and dashboards based on prioritized business need
- Support the Manager, Commercial Analytics with the execution of annual budget and 5 year forecasting exercises as required
- Support ad-hoc projects or analysis as required by Director Commercial Analytics.
- An undergraduate degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent. A post-graduate degree with a similar focus is desired.
- 3-5 years of work experience in Commercial Business Analytics with a sales focus within the Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry.
- Strong Knowledge of IQVIA data sets and services is strongly desired.
- Experience in the automation of analytical business processes
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com implementation and administration.
- Strong understanding of master data management techniques
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge is required. Strong knowledge of SQL, R or Python is strongly desired. You have a strong background in utilizing these tools in combination with your advanced analytical skills to create models that drive insights to support business decision making.
- Outstanding collaboration, persuasive communication and strong influencing skills
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
SteriMax is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to fair and accessible employment practices for all existing staff and potential candidates. Please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation to participate in the recruitment process
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that SteriMax does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies unless we invite in writing selected recruitment agencies to participate in specifically named recruitment projects. SteriMax will not consider any referrals or agree to payment of referral or recruitment fees. In the event, a recruiter or an agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement and a written invitation, SteriMax explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.