At INGENIOUS.BUILD, we've cracked the code and built a world-class platform for companies of all sizes within the real estate and construction industries across the globe, enabling them to simply and effortlessly manage all aspects of their projects--from inception to completion, and both internally and in conjunction with the other project participants.
Project managers drool. Data geeks giggle. Execs actually sleep well. And the rest simply stare slack-jawed at their screens unable to comprehend how in the world we pulled this off...Think about what you could do here
… At INGENIOUS.BUILD, you'll be participating in one of the most exciting and unparalleled journeys of your career--a journey to pioneer the first cloud application to manage the entire lifecycle of a real estate construction project. In short, you'll be building what some have claimed is the holy grail of construction project management.
It's big. Bold. Audacious, even. But that's how we roll...
And if you've got what it takes, you'll be directly involved in its development. The rest, as they say, will be history...
So... think you've got the right stuff?About The Role
The Sales Operations Coordinator is a critical component of the Sales Team! You will provide the insights necessary to make sound business decisions and drive strategic initiatives within INGENIOUS.BUILD. You will assist in developing promotional strategy, build sales forecasts, and look for ways to streamline and improve current processes by utilizing data driven insights.
In this position, you will:
- Collaborate with the Director of Revenue Operations and Brand Marketing Manager on planning for trade shows
- Utilizing Admin access with SFDC to troubleshoot issues as they arise and add new team members
- Create SFDC Reports for the Director of Revenue Operations or other team members who need insights into our pipeline, closed deals, etc
- Maintain a clean and organized CRM for the Sales Team
- Communicate data and information to all levels of employees within the organization
Skills and Experience needed:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Sales Force experience is a must have (>2 years of experience)
- Candidate must possess: very strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem solving, critical thinking, and self-driven
- Comfortable developing and delivering presentations that clearly communicate actionable insights
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job responsibilities as required while maintaining organization.
- Professionalism and the ability to conduct oneself in an appropriate and effective manner is essential to the success of the role
We're fired up to learn more about you to see how you can help us on our mission! We genuinely look forward to receiving your application to gain further detail on who you are and how you tick... and hopefully start the process of bringing you into the Ingenious family ;).