About this role
As the Revenue Operations Coordinator, you will support the day-to-day processes, systems, and data governance for our go-to-market (GTM) teams. You will be critical in ensuring our GTM team members have access to reliable data, efficient systems, and support. This role reports to the VP of Revenue Operations, with frequent collaboration with other members of the Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a centralized RevOps team—gaining hands-on experience in process design, system administration, data analysis, and change management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with day-to-day operations for end users in Hubspot and Salesforce
- Monitor and ensure data integrity in Salesforce and partner CRMs
- Create, test, and set up emails, nurture streams, and sequences in collaboration with Sales Ops and Marketing Ops
- Support data enrichment projects for contacts and accounts
- Help document existing processes and suggest enhancements to optimize and scale with the growing business and coordinate with the GTM Operations team and initiatives
- Assist our RevOps team with projects, including testing, documentation, scheduling coordination, and implementation
Who You Are
- 1-2 years of experience in project management, business development, marketing, sales, or operations role
- 1-2 years experience with Salesforce and/or Hubspot
- Obsessive attention to detail
- A passion for organization and documentation
- Strong problem-solving and resolution/support skills; ability to think outside the box and offer and implement new solutions
- Service mindset and eagerness to jump in help
- Ability to work autonomously, meet deadlines, and thrive in a cross-functional work environment
- Energetic, collaborative, and resilient
Benefits and Perks
- Medical coverage for employees and dependents (80-90% covered by employer)
- Employer HSA contribution with HDHP
- 401(k) match up to 3.5%
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dental & Vision coverage available
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 13 Paid Annual Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pawternity Leave, Financial Pet Adoption Support & Subsidized Pet Insurance
- $250 Annual Stipend for Learning and Development
Petvisor assembles founder-led companies that work together to improve the lives of pet care providers, their clients, and their patients.
We are an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment.Our recruiting process is rooted in "Who: The A Method of Hiring" and consists of an average 2-week hiring timeline.
Please, no external recruiters—candidate profiles submitted from external recruiting agencies will not be considered.
Notice at Collection to Applicants Residing in California
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate how we manage job applicants' data. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available at this link. By submitting your application, you agree to our use and processing of your data as required.