LEARN, DEVELOP AND GROW – WITH RELIANCE
As the Sales Operations Coordinator for the Property Management division, you are responsible for planning and executing strategies, communications, tools, and processes that further enable and support the Property Management sales team. Reporting to the Director of National B2B Sales, you will work with other team members and inter-departmental stakeholders to coordinate contract needs, project management, executing contract deliverables, and process improvement. This is not limited to but includes reporting, materials, and resources necessary to support the ongoing efficient workflows for sales reporting, sales collateral, deal formation processes and tools.
What will you do?
- Lead the administration, and coordination of materials and resources, in the execution of pricing, documentation, paperwork and reporting workflows.
- Assist sales organization in generating engaging sales proposals & sales collateral.
- Develop and manage the implementation of a new and ongoing customer Welcome Kit process.
- Updating and creating appropriate sales documentation.
- Support RFP documentation finalization and repository management.
- Assist and hold the sales team accountable in CRM reporting to ensure clear and accurate data.
- Ensure all documented details related to a project for the execution of an order are accurate from a regulatory perspective.
- Provides input and recommendations on process improvements for better sales, execution, and customer experience.
- Supports the Territory Account Managers and Sales Executives in creating content and estimates for proposals.
- Partners with others to solve problems, improve processes, reach decisions, and achieve objectives.
- Maintains clear communication of mutual expectations with sales and is eager to learn and create new procedures and grow according to business needs.
- Works cross-functionally with Reliance stakeholders to ensure alignment with organizational goals and objectives
- Support other sales efforts as assigned.
- Other core expectations as defined and requested by your direct supervisor/manager and sales leadership.
What do we offer?
- Competitive starting wages
- Consistent full-time hours and opportunity for overtime
- Ability to earn additional incentives
- On-the-job training and defined Career Paths to advance your career
- A comprehensive benefits and group savings plan
- Generous discount on Reliance products
- Fast growing company with an award-winning culture
What do you bring?
- Bachelor’s degree, college diploma, and or experience in a related field
- Demonstrated ability to challenge customers with insights that disrupt and improve their traditional business practices, leading to new partnerships opportunities
- Results-driven individual who takes initiative and accountability to continuously improve business outcomes
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence without authority
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Strategic critical thinker and problem-solver who demonstrates agility in the face of change
- Ability to work well in a cross functional business structure where collaboration and coordination between departments is critical to success
- Industry knowledge and/or experience working within HVAC industry is an asset
Headquartered in Toronto, Reliance is the industry leader in providing home comfort solutions to over 1.9 million customers across North America. Reliance provides reliable home heating, cooling, hot water, water purification, electrical, plumbing & Smart Home products & services.
Each day, our Team Members are dedicated and focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience, developing top talent and giving back to the communities where we live and work. Reliance is an $900 million business with over 2,400 Team Members and growing! We are proud to be recognized by Waterstone Human Capital Ltd. as Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.