LULA is thriving in the shared economy by bringing a portfolio of innovative insuretech solutions to our customers. It is an exciting time to be joining the GTM team at Lula, as we continue to grow and see strong demand, thanks to the value we deliver.
We're looking for a Revops Director who shares our customer obsession, and making sure that we do right by our customers and our team members. This is a mid level role that will allow for personal and professional growth. The ideal candidate brings a strong vision of how to instill operational excellence, is analytical, and uses data to tell stories. You will have to build the systems you want, without slowing down the exceptional growth we are incurring. If you believe working at a fast-paced startup where no two days are the same, and challenging days are the best days, this may be the job for you.What you'll be doing:
What you'll bring:
- Own and build out all aspects of the Revenue Operations strategy and build the department from the ground up, mapping a plan to deliver successful attainment of the pipeline target. As a lean startup, this will be a one-person department for now.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and other leaders both within sales and cross-functionally to align on targets and ensure our systems and processes drive successful attainment.
- Build forecast modeling which will allow for forward looking projections and pipeline targets.
- Build systems and processes that are predictable, repeatable, and scalable, using a modern tech stack.
- Leverage your systems to measure and report the health of the business to the organization, including executives.
- Work cross functionally in a professional manner that inspires and excites your peers in other departments.
- Lead and coach your team of SDRs, bringing out the best in an inspiring and engaging way.
- Proven experience in a Revenue Operations role at a high growth technology start-up (50 to 500 employees)
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment where speed to decisions rules the day
- Capability to collaborate and communicate effectively with peers and execs
- Ability to organize and configure your tech stack to surface the right data that drive key revenue targets
- The ability to set a vision, execute on a strategy, and roll up your sleeves to get into the details when necessary
- Strong team-building, leadership, and cross-departmental communication skills
- Strong salesforce skills. You will be guiding salesforce devs to build your vision.
- Includes integrations & reporting on all aspects of funnel conversion, pipeline & forecasting
- Strong business acumen to understand our customer & billing needs and how our systems need to interact with sfdc and other components
- Administration and management of all aspects of individual contributor comp plans, quota setting, new employee onboarding