Logistic Specialties, Inc. (LSI) is an industry-leading firm providing business development, economic development & social impact, and supply chain services to many partners across private and public sectors. We help our clients solve their most complex business, economic, and social challenges.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Growth Officer (CGO) to guide our company’s growth initiatives. The CGO is responsible for accelerating growth and revenue in all customer-facing departments, including marketing and sales and measuring organizational growth through effective business development, sales, and marketing strategies.
The Chief Growth Officer will be responsible for orchestrating the growth strategy for the organization and executing it. They will direct the organization's sales strategy aimed at generating revenue, plan and implement sales strategies to acquire customers and oversee the sales and marketing team. They directly report to the CEO.
The CGO will also be responsible for the management of the sales department’s resources. From ongoing sales operations to researching and creating robust sales strategies to keeping track of performance and execution. They should be a smart leader that can guide the team, stay connected with clients, boost the customer base, and plan effective advertising campaigns. They will use their analytical skills to evaluate the performance of any new sales strategy and understand business tactics and related activities. This position will oversee all processes that bring a company revenue, including sales, pricing, marketing functions and customer support for products/services.
LSI offers hybrid work structure where employees can work remotely or from the office, as needed, based on demands of specific tasks or personal work preferences.
- Directly responsible for the company’s customer acquisition and retention and revenue acceleration
- In cooperation with the CEO, develops plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s goals.
- Builds a foundation for excellence in customer adoption through cost-effective processes, metrics, and best practices.
- Manages the use of budgets.
- Manages the sales and marketing staff, in coordination with operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Defines and oversees incentive programs and training to motivate the sales team to meet their targets.
- Actively books and performs strategic sales demonstrations.
- Leads in the efforts to build a robust indirect sales strategy, channel strategy, and partner community.
- Provides detailed and accurate revenue forecasting.
- Monitors customer, market, and competitor activity and provides feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
Required Skills/Abilities // Required Qualifications
- Strong business acumen with 10+ years of experience in revenue, business development, marketing, sales, or related areas and a proven track record of driving revenue growth.
- Senior sales management experience.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and familiarity with the strategies and tactics needed to develop and grow new business opportunities.
- Committed to continuous improvement in managing all aspects of the business.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and proactive in identifying issues and recommending solutions.
- Excellent strategic, planning, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of achieving organizational growth via bidding, winning opportunities, sales, and marketing of services in Commercial and/or government organizations.
Required Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a sales leadership position.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a selling role and with sales technology and CRM software.
Desired (or Preferred) Qualifications
- Master’s Degree or equivalent experience in business administration or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior (C-level) leadership role
LSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR