We are looking to fill an opening for a competent Sales Operations Associate to manage onsite business operations such as inventory management, stockroom maintenance, sales floor maintenance, cashier area management, sales, sales reporting, and customer needs.
A Sales Operations Associate will be directly responsible for preserving inventory, equipment, and the facility while building lasting customer relationships.
Sales Operations Associate Requirements:
- Previous stockroom, wholesale, retail, sales, customer service, warehouse, shipping, inventory management, OR logistics experience is a plus
- Pass the inventory exam after the first week (paid training period)
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
Sales Operations Associate Responsibilities:
- Manager customer transactions and offer customers the right suggestions to hit location sales quotas
- Manage on-site stations
- Provide quality checks for customers making purchases
- Cash handling and sales reporting
The ideal candidate wants to experience in inventory, retail, wholesale, warehouse, or logistics. We expect every employee to be a reliable professional able to balance customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
Powered by JazzHR