Obsess is an experiential e-commerce platform, that enables retailers to create 3D 360 VIRTUAL STORES on their websites. We are a managed SaaS platform and have created proprietary patent-pending technology to deliver beautiful and fast web VR shoppable experiences. Our customers are large brands and retailers across fashion, beauty, and various other verticals.
We are a startup based in New York City, backed by Village Global (fund backed by top tech entrepreneurs including Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, etc), Jump Capital, The VR Fund, Techstars and more. Our founder & CEO is an MIT alum who was formerly an engineer & tech lead at Google for 5 years and then led product at Vogue.
You can learn more about our platform here: https://obsessAR.com
You can read more about us on Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/kristinlarson/2021/06...
We are looking for a highly driven, entrepreneurial sales operations coordinator to join our sales team. In the Sales Operations role, you will support, enable, and drive our front-line sales team to sell better, faster, and more efficiently. You will be responsible for our sales systems, ensuring that they are updated and running correctly. You will support our VP of Sales on critical projects and be a force multiplier for the entire sales organization. You will also be supporting our CEO directly with reporting requests. You should be highly motivated by emerging tech and highly interested in fashion, e-commerce, branding, and retail. You are someone who wants to work really hard to have a big impact on growing a business and disrupting an industry. You are someone who is really good at persuading people to come with you where you lead them.
This position is based full-time in New York City and is not remote or hybrid.
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking, and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Managing and maintaining sales data in Salesforce, Hubspot, Zoominfo, and other relevant CRM and BI tools
- Recognizing, developing, and implementing process improvements within the Sales organization
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Qualifying leads and improving efficiencies around our inbound process
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with onboarding and training new sales talent on relevant tools
- Monitoring and managing the SDR/AE relationship to help improve our outbound efficiencies
- 2+ years of relevant sales ops experience, ideally in a similar role at a fast-growing B2B SaaS start-up
- Extensive knowledge of the Retail industry
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce exports
- Salesforce certification is strongly preferred
- Experience with Keynote, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proactive mindset in improving our sales efficiencies and process
$75,000 - $85,000 plus commissions
- Unlimited PTO
- Health Care Benefits (75% covered medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Stock Options
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Commuter Benefit
- Mental Health Benefits
- Discounted Bike Share