Sales Operations Co-ordinator
Sales | Leeds | Start date: 01/05/2023 | Full Time | Permanent
Since our beginnings at Dr. Oetker, we have been breaking new ground. With pizza, cake, and desserts, as well as digital platforms and services – quality and an innovative spirit set us apart.
What awaits you? It's up to you! At. Dr. Oetker, you can actively shape the future – both yours and ours. We want to be part of something bigger. Don't you?
JOIN THE TASTE.
We have a great opportunity for a Sales Operations Co-ordinator to join our Out of Home Sales team based in our Leeds office. We’re looking for someone who has strong communication and organisation skills, and is a team-player who strives for accurate results.
The Sales Operations Co-ordinator plays a vital part in our Sales function, supporting Account Managers with administration, key customer contact and reporting on sales figures. This is a busy and varied role with exposure to lots of areas of the Sales team.
Your Future : What will I be doing?
- Completing internal and external customer based administration such as sample requests and promotional/price change forms to set deadlines.
- Compiling monthly data briefs for the Field Sales team.
- Managing additional Field Sales requirements during peak trading periods/new product launches.
- Compiling internal and external sales reports as well as maintaining product availability information.
- Supporting the Sales team with day-to-day activities and meetings.
Your Strengths: What skills do I need to succeed?
- Experience in a commercial role in a FMCG environment
- IT literate (Microsoft Office) and highly numerate.
- Comfortable managing deadlines and priorities as well as multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Able to find and propose solutions from analysing and interpreting data
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a “Can Do” mentality who is also comfortable working as part of a team
- Passionate about food
- Eagerness to challenge and be challenged in all aspects
The role will be based from our Leeds Head Office (Thorpe Park, LS15) and we are currently operating on a hybrid working model where 2/3 days per week are worked in the office, and the rest at home. You must need to be able to commute to our Leeds Head Office, Leyland Production site and other external locations for face-to-face collaboration and to meet business requirements.
The Sales Operations Co-ordinator role offers a competitive salary, 27 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), flexi-time scheme, private health care, pension scheme, life assurance and of course, pizza and cake products!
As a global, family run business our culture is really important to us. All of our employees are inspired and motivated to create a competitive advantage in the market place for our customers and consumers, whilst having fun at the same time! If this sounds like the role for you and you’d like to explore a taste of success, we’d love to hear from you.
Are you intrigued? Perfect. Then we look forward to your online application. Just click on the "Apply now" button, and you're good to go.
Still, have questions? Then visit us at to find out why you should join our team.
Dr. Oetker is an equal opportunities employer. We continuously work to shape and live a corporate culture where everyone feels welcome. At Dr. Oetker, your personality and qualifications are what count. Not gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion, disability, age or sexual orientation, and identity.
Dr. Oetker UK Ltd.
RECRUITER NAME - PHONE