We are seeking a highly experienced Revenue Operations Leader with extensive HubSpot and Salesforce experience for both sales and marketing modules. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating board and executive level reporting, team and IC level reporting, deal desk activities, quote creation and approval, with full ownership of CRM, pipeline cleanliness, revenue and deal reporting, and general revenue ops responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create and maintain executive-level reporting that highlights the company's key revenue metrics and provides insights into business performance.
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to develop and implement effective strategies to optimize revenue growth.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to manage and maintain the CRM, ensuring that it is clean and up-to-date.
- Oversee deal desk activities, including quote creation and approval.
- Develop and maintain revenue and deal reporting, providing insights into trends and performance.
- Create and maintain team and IC level reporting that provides visibility into individual and team performance.
- Ensure pipeline cleanliness and accuracy, identifying and addressing any issues that may impact revenue growth.
- Manage general revenue operations responsibilities, including forecasting, sales planning, and budgeting.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization, including sales, marketing, finance, and executive leadership.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience working within Revenue Operations
- Proven track record creating board and executive level reporting as well as team and IC level reporting
- Experience with deal desk activities and quote creation & approval
- Experience working with sales and marketing teams, managing and maintaining a CRM
- 3+ years of experience working with HubSpot
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce
- Previous experience working with a start-up preferred
- Previous experience working remotely
- US Citizenship required
- Flexible working hours & hybrid workplace
- Stock Options
- Generous holiday & PTO allowance
- Health Insurance (includes dental & vision)
- Medical flex spending
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan - 401k
- Enhanced maternity & paternity leave
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flyday Friday - Fly a drone (1/x month)
- Regular team socials
Auterion is a cutting-edge operating system for autonomous computing that empowers a diverse range of autonomous robots to perform high-risk to mundane tasks, deliver goods, and aid in life-saving missions. Our industry-leading software drives the adoption of robotic fleets and is recognized by the U.S. government as the future standard for its drone program. Join the Auterion movement and experience the power of next-generation computing.