At impact.com our culture is our soul. We are passionate about our people, our technology, and are obsessed with customer success. Working together enables us to grow rapidly, win, and serve the largest brands in the world. We use cutting edge technology to solve real-world problems for our clients and continue to pull ahead of the pack as the leading SaaS platform for businesses to automate their partnerships and grow their revenue like never before. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture where ambition and curiosity is rewarded. If you are looking to join a team where your opinion is valued, your contributions are noticed, and enjoy working with fun and talented people from all over the world, then this is the place for you!
impact.com, the world’s leading partnership management platform, is transforming the way businesses manage and optimize all types of partnerships—including traditional rewards affiliates, influencers, commerce content publishers, B2B, and more. The company’s powerful, purpose-built platform makes it easy for businesses to create, manage, and scale an ecosystem of partnerships with the brands and communities that customers trust to make purchases, get information, and entertain themselves at home, at work, or on the go. To learn more about how impact.com’s technology platform and partnerships marketplace is driving revenue growth for global enterprise brands such as Walmart, Uber, Shopify, Lenovo, L’Oreal, Fanatics and Levi’s, visit www.impact.com.
Why this role is exciting!
The Deal Desk Analyst is a key member of the Revenue Operations team responsible for ensuring Sales has the proper guidance needed to achieve company goals. The Deal Desk team will be the trusted advisor for quoting, pricing structure, and contracting for Sales. Reporting to the Manager, Deal Desk, the Deal Desk Analyst will make sure Sales adheres to all guidelines put forward by other organizations in the company and proactively identify any opportunities for improvements during the sales process.
What you will be doing:
- The team will act as a trusted advisor for Sales to provide guidance and recommendations for quoting, pricing structure, and contracting.
- Help to accelerate deal velocity and to close and increase win rate.
- Ensure the accuracy of Sales quotes in Salesforce CPQ.
- Review proposal / quotes and provide Sales with pricing and structure guidance in order to reduce internal complexity.
- Adding value by highlighting areas of inefficiencies and providing insight as to how to improve and enhance Sales productivity.
Does this sound like you?
- 1-2 years experience working with pricing, quoting, Salesforce CRM, deal structuring and contracting, within a SaaS industry
- Prior Sales/Revenue operations a plus
- Salesforce CPQ and Ironclad CLM experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to prioritize during times of high volume
- Positive team player with ability to work well with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations
- Strong customer service orientation while being empathetic and a team player
- Persistent, patient, and resilient
Salary range: $65,000-$75,000 per year, plus eligible to receive Restricted Stock Unit (RSU) grant and additional variable annual bonus contingent on Company performance.
*This is the pay range the Company believes is equitable for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Unlimited responsible PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Parental Leave
- Free Affiliate & Partnerships Industry Fundamentals Certification by PXA.
- Catered lunch every Friday, a healthy snack bar, and great coffee to keep you fueled.
- Flexible spending accounts and 401(k)
- An employee-led culture team that plans inclusive events- meaning time together and other events to celebrate our many successes!
- An established company with a cool, high-velocity work ethos, where each person can make a difference!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.