Sales Operations Specialist Job Description
OptimizeRx is a digital health company that provides communications solutions for life science companies, physicians, and patients. Connecting over half of healthcare providers in the U.S. and millions of patients through a proprietary network, the OptimizeRx digital health and communications platform helps patients afford and stay on medications. The platform unlocks new patient and physician touchpoints for life science companies along the patient journey, from point-of-care, to retail pharmacy, through mobile patient engagement.
The Sales Operations Specialist role is instrumental in the development and pull-though of a new pipeline management approach, in coordination with the Sr. Director of Sales Operations and Sales Leadership.
- Development and management of sales pipeline as cross collaboration between sales and sales operations.
- Establish, operationalize, and manage the internal events process as it relates to executing against sales goals.
- Alignment and centralization of our approach to our sales and business development presence at events, in accordance with both marketing visibility and revenue goals.
- Recommendation of sales operations processes as they relate to internal communication, change of existing processes, or establishment of new processes.
- Assist with onboarding and training sales team on data hygiene and best practices.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of Sales Dashboard and supporting documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing operations or marketing program management
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications
- Familiar with project management systems and client relationship management systems, Asana and Hubspot, preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines