DealHub has experienced sustained hypergrowth, and we’re looking for a Revenue Operations to assist the Go-To-Market unit.
What you'll do:
- Pioneer the Revenue Operations function in an agile role that unifies GTM stakeholders across Marketing, Operations, SDR, and Sales.
- Drive go-to-market execution utilizing scoring systems, data analysis, automation, optimization, and process management.
- Safeguard CRM data-hygiene
- Build processes fit for scale
- Build a strong internal network of experts and resources to help drive effective change
- Objectively analyze real-time signals
- Proactively provide insights to the team to communicate issues, trends, and friction points
- Take a hands-on approach to drive action and ensure overall GTM success
- Elevate process priorities that impact Revenue teams, keeping key stakeholders focused and executing our highest priority initiatives
- Provide precision and detailed reporting for QBRs
What we're looking for:
- BS degree is preferred
- 4+ years in a Revenue Operations role
- Demonstrated success in building a high-growth GTM process
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with Executive stakeholders
- Experience working with and integrating leading RevOps tools
- Prior BI experience is an advantage
- Strong level of CRM competency
- Experience in organizational design, and process improvement; lean startup or design thinking is a plus
- Prior experience with our Tech Stack is beneficial: Salesforce, HubSpot, Salesloft, Zoominfo, Lusha, ChiliPiper, MixMax, 6sense, PowerBI
- Autodidact with a strong sense of ownership; that thrives in a fast-paced B2B SaaS startup environment.
- Exhibits an investigative mindset, strategic thinking, high attention to detail, and cross-functional coordination skills.
- Possess skills to build, maintain, update, and optimize critical dashboards in Salesforce.com and business intelligence (BI) tools for the purpose of tracking the impact of sales programs
- Experience developing sales acceleration programs, integrated marketing campaigns, and/or go-to-market strategies
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Cross-team stakeholder program management and execution with operational rigor
- Strong organizational, analytical and influential skills